Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KeiVarae Russell -- come on home

2»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    He's a 2-3 round pick in the 2015 NFL draft.

Hire an agent, move to an NFL training facility in Florida and prepare for the NFL.
  • Options
    KenNDKenND Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gladstone said:

Rumors swirling that all 5 ND players out for season/dismissed from team for banging their tutor and having her help them write papers.

One at a time or all at once? If I'd been a scholarship athlete (any sport, any school) that's the kind of tutor I'd have wanted. Bang your tutor, get papers written, doesn't get much better than that.
    Rumor has it that she would bang in payment for the paper. Then Russell started dating her.
    TommySQC said:

Gladstone said:

Rumors swirling that all 5 ND players out for season/dismissed from team for banging their tutor and having her help them write papers.

pics?

It's Notre Dame women that we're talking about, so here's a picture of her and her friend with Jimmy Clausen...

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    KenND said:

Gladstone said:

One at a time or all at once? If I'd been a scholarship athlete (any sport, any school) that's the kind of tutor I'd have wanted. Bang your tutor, get papers written, doesn't get much better than that.
    Rumor has it that she would bang in payment for the paper. Then Russell started dating her.
    TommySQC said:

Gladstone said:

pics?

It's Notre Dame women that we're talking about, so here's a picture of her and her friend with Jimmy Clausen...

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    KenND said:

Gladstone said:

TommySQC said:

Gladstone said:

pics?

No, craves it, no.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

KenND said:

Gladstone said:

TommySQC said:

Gladstone said:

pics?

IrishDawg would piss over his life to bare Clausen either of those females fuglies two holes.