Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Those are rookie numbers

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he didn’t get enough NIL money to get a faster car.

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,346 Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder if he is going to ask for the cop to be fired like tyreek hill? He definitely won’t be producing as many babies.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

I got pulled over once for doing 140 mph on I-5. Actually, I got pulled over for doing "some amount over 120, because that's as high as my speedometer goes."

The stater talked and sounded exactly like Officer Barbrady from South Park. I thought I was in the clear, but turns out he was on Old Highway 99 south of Conway paralleling me, so I didn't see him. He said it took him six miles to catch up with me with his car wide open. I had hit thicker traffic and slowed down.

He told me he was going to do me a huge favor and just write me a ticket for 20+ over because he didn't want to bother with all the paperwork involved in arresting me. It was the first of three 20+ over tickets I'd get in a two-week span.

When I was in my 20s, my driving record had a table of contents.