Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    thank you Taft
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    I remember in 2007 Derek Anderson got really hot for the Cleveland Browns, expansion edition. All of these so-called pundits got really excited and gushed over him. It was so FS. I think he was a Pro Bowel alternate or something. Within a year or two he turned into an interception machine again and became a back up again. I learned not to take what they say too seriously.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember in 2007 Derek Anderson got really hot for the Cleveland Browns, expansion edition. All of these so-called pundits got really excited and gushed over him. It was so FS. I think he was a Pro Bowel alternate or something. Within a year or two he turned into an interception machine again and became a back up again. I learned not to take what they say too seriously.

In Anderception's defense, the one big year was the year Braylon Edwards decided to actually catch the ball. Edwards Scissorhands returned the next season, and Anderson's career as a starter was fucking over.