Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JTT and Emeka

2»

Comments

• NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,423
    haie said:

I mean, how big of a role would both those players have on this team?

Is JTT even better than ZTF? Emeka better than Polk? I don't even know, just asking..

JTT hasn't quite lived up to his hype, but he's still been way better than ZTF this year
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam

Apparently UW wasn't sermon seeker enough? Liberty North? BYU East? Gay, JT, Emeka and Keinholz all baptized (likely again).

I should add, if this is genuine, and makes them want to be, and ultimately be, better people, I support that. I'll add my 'genuine' statement comes from looking at some of the posts and noting a 'Jesus Won' apparel instagram account. I mean, just when you thought NIL couldn't get any more wild, Jesus out here trying to get a new natty in Columbus. I don't expect any injuries to be long lasting at Ohio State this year.

Follow the link in my bio, using the promo code 'unnessecaryroughness' for 15% off your purchase of Jesus Won apparel.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

imagine the NIL money from a mega church looking to increase its congregation size and tithe by having athletes show up on Sundays. Playing 4D chess, fucking brilliant.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

I begrudge the homo olineman who transferred out and who forever shall remain nameless. I also begrudge deboner and/or the 2 or 3 Washington lineman they whiffed on. Some combination of guys from those two groups of cock suckers and they are adding an additional 2 wins to what feels like will be a tough year.