Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

5 Reasons why Washington will beat Weber State

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club

I really think UW has a chance to go 5-7 this year, and that starts with a win on August 31st against Weber State. Here are 5 reasons why I like my DWAGS to win!

1. Will “Cobra” Rogers. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 7 years of college football under his belt and is the SEC's 2nd all-time leading passer in yards. He will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Faasolo, Memmelaar, Ossai, Hatchett, Henning, Azzopardi and Van Nostrom. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Steve Belichick. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our '23 defense vs. the new defense they're unveiling in fall camp. They are dominating the offense and making them look silly. They are waking up the echoes of the '91 National Champions. You will see a much improved defense on 8/31.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had in many, many months. Boston, Hunter, Jackson and Williams. Jackson is an eighth year senior, while the newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new dimension that the program has not had in months, speed!

5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle against Weber State in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win. If the Huskies want to win this game, they need to score more points than Weber State — it's that simple!

I think the Huskies win this one rather easily, say 34-17???

@SweatpantsGeneral

Comments