Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's getting better by the day

Comments

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam

The stuttering excuse is wild. Everyone stutters to some extent. Clinical and severe stuttering is not the same. I don't really trust Biden who lied about his college experience, lied about marching in civil rights marches, and lied about being a poor white kid growing up in the all black polish jewish baptist civil rights pool community of Scranton, I don't believe his stuttering excuse for flubbing sentences. Everyone does it just own it. I know someone with a lifelong severe stutter. Its not remotely close.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,048 Standard Supporter

You have to want to be better to be better. Hive mind and intellectual incuriosity are hardly a recipe for personal growth.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007

lol stuttering

Come on guys

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,603 Standard Supporter
    edited July 11

Odd, Joe didn’t stutter when he lynched Clarence Thomas.

And the fuck out of here with the Parkinson’s bullshit. Michael J Fox has Parkinson’s.

Joe has dementia or an advancing stage of Alzheimer’s. He’s always been an asshole.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

Their trying to shift dementia to Parkinsons

Obvious misdirection

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,128 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 11

Most people here have seen a mental decline/disorder from our grandparents/parents. My dad's is happening at 74. Sometimes it happens younger/older, steep/gradual. My grandma died of Parkinson's at 82. It afflicted her the last several years of her life. My dad's best friend, he's 80, has Alzheimer's. It breaks my dad. I have to console him on the phone every few days. His friend often doesn't remember him in their phone calls, but sometimes he does. His friend snuck out of the house a few weeks ago and they found him down the street laid out on the sidewalk.

My pops is 74 and losing his touch on his own. It's clear. I have to remind the motherfucker of things he said minutes before. You see this progression when you know the motherfucker.

Fuck you all for making a mockery out of mental decline and mental disease in the elderly. I know for a fact that many of you have seen it and are being disingenuous as fuck. For what?

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Sorry to hear about your Dad. I saw it just starting with my Mom before she passed. But it was fast moving. Late 70's. While i think Biden is a charlatan and criminal, and an enormous liar and racist, I have nothing but pity for the man seeing him stumbling around and mostly befuddled. He's 81. The massive decline hit 2 years ago, and it is evident to everyone. Jill is trash. Her propping him up instead of doing the right thing here is akin to elderly abuse. The whole sad spectacle is disturbing. Joe should be living out his days with nursing care and a sippy cup, not "running the free world."

edited July 11

This has nothing to do with the race, or Joe, it has everything to do with people being a piece of shit about mental illness in the elderly like it's a laughing matter. Nothing pisses Ern off more. I could go down the road about 78 year old Trump's mental capacity, and how that seems to be ignored, but I'm better than that shit. These fucks are old, and it should be expected. Said it years ago about Joe that expecting him to run a second term was foolish, and that was before he went off the edge (the last year, realistically).

No shit Biden should hit the beach. As should Don. Trying to clown on one while ignoring the other is disingenuous. Fuck the Democrat party for enabling this, fuck Joe Biden for being stubborn, but let's not mock his condition. I'll kill someone over it.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,183 Standard Supporter

My mother is there at almost 93. I told her not to run for president. I have common sense.

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007

Eh everyone has had to face Parkinson’s/Alezeimer’s/Dementia with an elderly family member.

I don’t recall telling my grandmother that she should run for President after the Oregon DMV took her keys away but my memory from 20 years ago is admittedly a little fuzzy.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone.gif in my family has suffered from both. I'm next in line.

Joe Has dementia.

He's spent his time in office threatening my family and I while being one of the most corrupt assholes to hold the office. He's also likely a pedophile.

Cry me crocodile tears for someone else with dementia. I have none for that POS.

The pretension to give a shit flew out the window when yous guysm elected him from the basement in 2020.

He can enjoy the fruits of the seeds he's planted in old age. Hunter's got this.

Add to the list, watching the knives come out from celebrities turning on their handlers.

It's going to be even better watching them all fall in line after tearing Biden apart for the next month when he's officially named the nominee.

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,645

Three weeks ago Clooney is hosting a $30 million fundraiser for what I assume was a “sharp as a tack” Biden.

Yesterday he writes a NYT op-ed urging Joe to step down because he’s physically and mentally not up to it.

If Biden was up 3% in the polls the Dems would still be Ridin’ with Biden 100%.

So far Whitmer is the only one with the good sense to say "he's the nominee and I support him" while probably lobbying to replace him in Private.

They can't help themselves and it's awesome.

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,255 Swaye's Wigwam

lol, such a shit show. Here’s rooting for Joe to get the upper this afternoon.

Ironically most of the rest of the bench(who they believe firmly in) polls worse than Biden. I'll just keep making popcorn.