Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good stuff

Kiffin lost today too!!!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

"And whats up with the goofy scrubs wearing USC uniforms on the sidelines waving towels and jumping up like USC was in a blow out. If they are players they did not look like it. I want to know what coach has the bench scrubs jump up and cheer like pom pom girls? That was so embarrassing to see the fake emotion. Sark and Haden need to go!!!"

Uh, it was Sark's idea and lawn mower coach kept it going.

This poaster clearly doesn't have his teams coaching staff and swag dialed in.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    "I have no idea why coaches start playing scared at the end of games. Using prevent defenses and simple running plays. It's the obvious predictable thing to do. I thought Sarkisian was a dynamic strategist. After all, his Huskies once beat Carroll's Trojans, right? Tonight was sheer panic on the part of USC's defensive backs. It was poetic justice or something. It was miraculous and just. I loved watching the team I favored get humiliated. LOL"

Nice one-game sample there. Yeah, SSS beat uncle Pete once. But, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Sark is a dynamic strategist; everyone says so.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

"I have no idea why coaches start playing scared at the end of games. Using prevent defenses and simple running plays. It's the obvious predictable thing to do. I thought Sarkisian was a dynamic strategist. After all, his Huskies once beat Carroll's Trojans, right? Tonight was sheer panic on the part of USC's defensive backs. It was poetic justice or something. It was miraculous and just. I loved watching the team I favored get humiliated. LOL"

Nice one-game sample there. Yeah, SSS beat uncle Pete once. But, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Sark is a dynamic strategist; everyone says so.

He beat Aaron Corpse. Hire the man.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

A dreadful loss that vividly demonstrates how far the program has slid. My dead grandma can jump higher than USC's defense on the final play.

I never boo the dead grandmas.
  • Options

He is an offensive visionary. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    BTW, thanks @PurpleJ, this site is gold.
  • Options

BTW, thanks @PurpleJ, this site is gold.