Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Leader of the Free World

georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,935 Swaye's Wigwam

Bowing to his wife or the teleprompter? Either way it's the one telling him what to say.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,259 Swaye's Wigwam

Something about him being in Europe and pooping. Causation or correlation?

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

is Trump paying Biden for producing his campaign ads?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club

You guys want a stock tip?

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

That he bends and grunts that bad boy out in front of everybody. Such an embarrassment. Do they have a NASCAR style diaper crew standing by?

• SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964 Founders Club

I'm old enough to remember him shitting himself at the Vatican

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,668

”Reportedly” by an anonymous source to far-Left The Atlantic yet everybody with him that day including John Bolton says it didn’t happen. You liars always lie, and we both know how full of Biden’s shit you are in your claims about yourself here.

Meanwhile, your guy is shitting his pants in front of the world and I can see it with my own eyes.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

I saw today where hollywood royalty is starting to come out and push biden. Michael Douglas being the latest. MD said that biden was sharp as a tack and ready to lead for another 4.5 years. Nothing wrong with him at all!

He is asking you rats to go ahead and not believe your eyes and ears. You will you believe what he says and do what he asks, ignoring what you see and hear.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

Meanwhile behind the scenes (and on stage …)

https://instapundit.com/

IM GERAGHTY: What Did the President Know, and How Long Did He Remember It?

On the menu today: Way back in June 2022, I wrote, “I think the single most predictable ‘bombshell’ of the coming years is that sometime in 2025, someone like Bob Woodward or Robert Costa will publish a book with a title like Perpetual Crisis: Inside the Biden White House, and we will ‘learn’ something like, ‘the president’s official health report said he was in fine shape for his age. But behind the scenes, Jill Biden, Ron Klain, and Susan Rice were deeply concerned the president’s health was rapidly declining, and that he would soon be unable to perform his duties.’” This morning, the Wall Street Journal takes us another half-step toward that minimally shocking revelation, interviewing more than 45 sources and offering a grim portrait of President Biden behind the scenes: forgetful, mumbling, increasingly reliant on notes to remember basic facts, and seemingly oblivious to his own administration’s policies and decisions. The assessment from some sources that Biden has some good days and some not-so-good days reminds our Luther Ray Abel of visits to family in nursing homes throughout his childhood and early adulthood. It’s as bad as you fear, Americans, because all of us with experience with elderly relatives know that over time, the good days become rarer, and the bad days become more frequent.

Put another way, Biden’s never going to be as young and sharp-minded as he was yesterday.

If the Journal is shocked by how Biden behaves behind the scenes:

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007

is this guy even gonna make it to Nov 5?

• HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,757 Swaye's Wigwam

When General John Kelly says it, I pay attention. Is there a reason I shouldn't believe an Army General who has obviously excelled his entire career to get there?

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

Sure. Kelly was Secretary of Homeland Security under Trump and was an aggressive border security enforcer. Is buck paying attention to that? Rhetorical question. Wiki below.

Secretary of Homeland Security[edit]

Kelly is ceremonially sworn in prior to President Trump's speech at DHS Headquarters on January 25, 2017. Kelly was actually sworn in five days prior.

On December 7, 2016, then President-elect Donald Trump nominated Kelly to head the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), a cabinet-level position.[27] People familiar with the transition said that Trump's team was drawn to Kelly because of his southwest border expertise.[28] On January 20, 2017, Kelly was confirmed as Secretary of Homeland Security by the United States Senate with a vote of 88–11.[29] On that evening, he was sworn in by Vice President Mike Pence.[30]

In an April 2017 speech at George Washington University, Kelly said, "If lawmakers do not like the laws they've passed and we are charged to enforce, then they should have the courage and skill to change the laws. Otherwise they should shut up and support the men and women on the front lines."[31]

Kelly indicated days into the administration his interest in having the U.S.–Mexico border wall completed within two years.[32] On April 21, 2017, Kelly said the U.S.–Mexico border wall would begin construction "by the end of the summer."[33] Two days later, Kelly said he believed "a border wall is essential" as there were "tremendous threats" such as drugs and individuals coming into the US.[34] On May 2, Kelly stated his surprise in office holders "rejoicing in the fact that the wall will be slower to be built and, consequently, the southwest border under less control than it could be."[35]

In May 2017, Kelly said of terrorism, "It's everywhere. It's constant. It's nonstop. The good news for us in America is we have amazing people protecting us every day. But it can happen here almost anytime." He said that the threat from terrorism was so severe that some people would "never leave the house" if they knew the truth.[36] In July, Kelly allegedly blocked Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke from taking a position in the DHS, though it was never confirmed.[37]

Assessment of tenure[edit]

Of his tenure as Secretary of Homeland Security, USA Today wrote, "Kelly oversaw some of the most controversial policies of Trump's agenda, including a travel ban targeting several majority-Muslim countries, a reduction in refugee admissions and stepped-up deportations of undocumented immigrants."[38] According to the New Yorker, Kelly left the DHS with a:

...reputation as one of the most aggressive enforcers of immigration law in recent American history. His record belies the short length of his tenure. In six months, Kelly eliminated guidelines that governed federal immigration agents' work; vastly expanded the categories of immigrants being targeted for deportation; threatened to abandon the Obama-era program that grants legal status to undocumented immigrants who were brought to the U.S. as children; and has even broached the idea of splitting up mothers and children at the border to "deter" people from coming to the U.S.[39]

The DHS under Kelly "became one of the few branches of the federal government that has been both willing and able to execute Trump's policy priorities."[39] Unlike other agency heads, Kelly did not clash with Trump.[38]

edited June 6

Boy the point flew over your head. I may not agree with Kelly's political decisions, but have zero reason to believe what comes out of his mouth is false. He's a United States general. That in itself implies he has a level of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, integrity and personal courage. Its been built into him over decades.

If he says Trump said those things, tell me why I wouldn't believe him over Trump, who routinely throws garbage out there and sees what sticks. Even before he was President, Trump had that reputation of being a sleazebag.

Again…you guys are sooooo pro military until you're not.

Yep, you guys certainly are because you CANT argue my point. As usual.