Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Future rat party leader

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

To clarify, you think one guy from one time several years ago represents a point of equivalency to a point I am making about the thousands of students, teachers and administrators on campuses who are chanting for the death to Israel and Jews? Really?

I know you rats like to ignore the death, violence, looting, beating and destruction when your side gets riled up, but have you not read, or listened to the thousands of Jewish students who are afraid for their own safety on campus?

What is happening is cultural for democrats. You elect party members who openly hate Jews and Israel. Members who support organizations that declare death to Jews around the world, not just in Israel. Clearly the culture of hate for Jews is predominant on many rat run campuses around the nation. This is not one person in a Fred Flintstone Moose Lodge hat who seems to be having a good time storming the castle without threatening or harming anyone. These are thousands of Jew hating college kids who have clearly been groomed by far left rat voters.

Your equivalency argument is one that a child would make.

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,935 Swaye's Wigwam

To be accurate, Fred Flinstone was a Water Buffalo. But your point is clear, even cavemen had more sense than today's liberals.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter

"Excuse me, can I borrow your bath towel? My car just hit a water buffalo"

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter

Another Yellowstone Lone Wolf appearance for the Jew Hater Party. Never heard of LA or the mostly peaceful occupation by the Jew Haters at UCLA. So, definitely a one-off.

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2024/05/15/la-board-votes-taxpayer-funds-for-anti-israel-ucla-students-n4929061

LA Board Votes Taxpayer Funds for Anti-Israel UCLA Students' Legal Aid

CATHERINE SALGADO | 4:54 PM ON MAY 15, 2024   

AP Photo/Ethan Swope

Truth really is stranger — and stupider — than fiction. The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors thinks Hamas-sympathizing protestors deserve to have legal aid funded by taxpayers.

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,168 Swaye's Wigwam

My guy, the point of equivalency was made in jest to illustrate what you're doing here. Wasn't the main point even. Your entire OP is highlighting a single whackjob. You even posted a picture of her. Then you experienced a fallacy of composition, claimed she was the face of the party, one thing led to another, and now thousands (millions?) of people are reportedly chanting death to Jews across America and Democrats hate Jews. A deep culture of anti-Semitism. I don't know how we got here but that's where we are. The @Bendintheriver logical flow is questionable, to be sure. Based on offered evidence and testimony, I'm not sold any of this is happening on the scale you imagine and crave.

The entire media complex and your party made the moosehead the face of the GOP

Did you miss the J 6 sham hearings Ern? Did you miss all the speeches of the moron you voted for

Reportedly chanting death to the Jews

Right

You won't believe anything you aren't told to believe by your party. Clear as day

You should watch what is happening in major cities and universities across the country rather than ignore it and excuse it. What do you think From the River to the Sea means? Don't hurt yourself.

edited May 16

@WestlinnDuck

It's quite the opposite of ignorance to look at things with perspective and understand that personally filtered, algorithmic, and self reinforcing Twitter and "news" posts, stories, and narratives are not wholly representative of what is actually happening, and are often grounded in straight up falsehoods. The outrage over cherry picked examples and false narratives is non stop. Perspective is the way. Cherry picked outrage is not. I will never understand why anger and echo chambering is enjoyable. Free your mind and your ass will follow. Be Funkadelic.

What is actually happening in major cities and universities? The answer may be surprising and very boring. Might not get many clicks.

More empty words, conclusions with no background facts. So, college property wasn't damaged and occupied or innocent students assaulted, classes weren't cancelled and graduation ceremonies weren't cancelled. And what for? To support the slaughter of Jews or is there another perspective where From the River to the Sea doesn't mean dead Jews. Nothing was cherry picked. Once again, you have chosen to ignore and excuse October 7.

Yeah protests happened and there were some instances of shit going down at protests, and some damage. Just like with any protest "movement" throughout history. My point is about making this representative of a bigger problem. Are Jews being murdered at these protests, which are largely over because the school year is over? What is actually taking place that demands such a visceral response, besides highlighting extreme examples and getting angry? It's all just bait. I will never understand why this mindset is so appealing.

I don't even know why people decide to walk at graduation. You got your degree, who cares. I didn't walk twice because why would I pay money to do that? I say this in jest, sort of. It's a personal opinion. I do understand that some idealized scenarios didn't happen because of protests. Sucks. But what does that mean in the big picture? Much ado about nothing, just overamplified news and opinion, exaggerations, always, trying to blame someone for some ethereal something. It never ceases. C'est la vie.

You sound like a NAZI symp on October 10, 1938. Just some broken glass, get over it. So, a Jew can't go to the library? No big deal. Like I said, substitute Black for Jew and then your side would really care. So would my side. Sucks to be you.

Try blocking Black folks from entering the campus and report back

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,007

lol at not walking for graduation. You kinda have to hate your parents to pull that shit