Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rogan, Rogan what a killer

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Neil Young throws in the towel and is coming back to Spotify.

"Now the 78-year-old rock icon, who was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995, is coming back to Spotify. But he said it’s because Apple and Amazon have also become fonts of disinformation.

“Spotify, the #1 streamer of low res music in the world — Spotify, where you get less quality than we made, will now be home of my music again,” Young announced Tuesday in a post on his website.

Young continued, “My decision comes as music services Apple and Amazon have started serving the same disinformation podcast features I had opposed at SPOTIFY. I cannot just leave Apple and Amazon, like I did Spotify, because my music would have very little streaming outlet to music lovers at all, so I have returned to Spotify, in sincere hopes that Spotify sound quality will improve and people will be able to hear and feel all the music as we made it. Qobuz and Tidal, where my music is presented, are all High res as well.”

https://variety.com/2024/music/news/neil-young-returning-spotify-music-joe-rogan-1235940353/

Comments