Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR and the Seahawks

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Is the most pathetic thing ever. If I didn't know better I would think they are on or part of the team the way they talk about them. It is sad to listen to a bunch of 40 and 50 year olds live vicariously through a sports team. Anytime some other player/team/fan/radio host has ANYTHING to say that doesn't totally suck on the seacock (LOL!) they have to fucking run to the defense of them and attack whoever said something (but when one of the Seahawks say anything it is just friendly trash talking of course nothing wrong with it).

Don't even get me started on their obsession with the Santa Clara (LOLOOLOLROFLROFLOLOL!!111111111!) 49ers. Just fucking embarrassing.

Comments

• Options
    The person who signs my paychecks works in the same office space and is an every day listener and it is almost impossible to drown out and avoid for the entire day. I have tried countless times to get it switched over to 710 but he has been a "loyal" listener for years he says. Fuck him.
  • Options

The person who signs my paychecks works in the same office space and is an every day listener and it is almost impossible to drown out and avoid for the entire day. I have tried countless times to get it switched over to 710 but he has been a "loyal" listener for years he says. Fuck him.

Take him to court for harassment.
    solid poont
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    The Santa Clara thing is very stupid. I've even noticed Dick Fain getting tired of it.

You know your station sucks when writers guest host and your show instantly becomes a lot better. I listened to that Live at 5:30 thing a few days ago when I had to get up really early. Fuck off.