Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To Clarify Things

dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,063
5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
Swaye's Wigwam

Some tampering may have occurred but I would never turn my back. I’ve been through 3 coaching changes and never finished my degree. So put your phone down sir, you have no idea what you’re talking about. #sad

I did take a sabbatical at one point but now that I have my meds dialed in, it’s like night and day

For the record, ginger is a ginger, teenage boy, I’m not into that type of thing.

TOF is in fact a women. I don’t think it’d be possible to make up some of the shit I’ve said or vitriol I spit if she wasn’t real. If she ever found this place it’s hopefully because I’m already dead and she’s digging through my phone as if not she will kill me shortly after.

with that said I’m still committed to be a dawg fan. I’ll continue to shit post at an astonishingly high rate. 81% shit to quality is the standard. Nothings changed wit me.

Please respek my decision to continue to post inappropriate, ridiculous, and down right disturbing thoughts that provide little to no value to anyone other than myself.

#GoDawgs

Comments