Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We’re #3?

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,778
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Hang the banner!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tedford? That’s a joke right? He did about as good as any coach at Cal. Sure later he just kind of gave up but he does not deserve to be up there with the rest of that dreck.

Macintyre makes no sense either
  • Options
    SmallEugenePoolSmallEugenePool Member Posts: 30
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Embree too high. I was at CU when he was the coach there. He was the dictionary definition of a diversity hire.
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    This thread needs a Fisch fuck you .gif
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This list is retarded. McIntyre got CU to the CCG, and Tedford is the best Cal coach of my lifetim. I’m surprised they didn’t sneak Rolo on there even though he never coached a game.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tedford? That’s a joke right? He did about as good as any coach at Cal. Sure later he just kind of gave up but he does not deserve to be up there with the rest of that dreck.

To be honest, when I saw Tedford I read Wilcox the entire time.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That account is a troll account or someone who is learning disabled. They put out a Top 10 Pac-12 players. The first three make sense and then just turns into what in the actual fuck is?

1. Mariota 2. McCaffrey 3. Paints Nails 4. Anthony Barr? 5. Ka'Deem Carey? 6. Marqise Lee? 7. Scooby Wright? 8. Brandin Cooks? 9. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu? 10. Hercules Mata'afa??????????
  • Options
    CrispyEatersonCrispyEaterson Member Posts: 278
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    I fucking lol’d at Hercules being on that list. He was like a running back sized defensive lineman.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,104
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This should be the new woof tbh
    The full gif would be better for woofs. My edit shown here is a different flavor.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I fucking lol’d at Hercules being on that list. He was like a running back sized defensive lineman.

I mean #s 4-8 are definitely guys in a conversation but mighty Hercules must be a Coug reaching for something.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    Dorrell should be on there twice (UCLA & CU)
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

This should be the new woof tbh
    Some nerd needs to photoshop a W onto his visor.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That account is a troll account or someone who is learning disabled. They put out a Top 10 Pac-12 players. The first three make sense and then just turns into what in the actual fuck is?

1. Mariota 2. McCaffrey 3. Paints Nails 4. Anthony Barr? 5. Ka'Deem Carey? 6. Marqise Lee? 7. Scooby Wright? 8. Brandin Cooks? 9. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu? 10. Hercules Mata'afa??????????

Assuming it's the same time period, I wouldn't put Paints Nails at #3. I haven't even heard of a few of them. Brandin Cooks is debatable. Lee was really fucking good in college and I expected him to do well in the NFL though he didn't. I thought he made Barkley look better than he was. Don't know how at least one of the UW dbs don't get in there ... at least BB.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I think they are only grading Tedford from 2011 on. That’s the only thing I can guess.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Assuming it's the same time period, I wouldn't put Paints Nails at #3. I haven't even heard of a few of them. Brandin Cooks is debatable. Lee was really fucking good in college and I expected him to do well in the NFL though he didn't. I thought he made Barkley look better than he was. Don't know how at least one of the UW dbs don't get in there ... at least BB.
    Paints Nails is like the weirdest Heisman winner of all time and I'd easily put Penix and Nix ahead of him in this time frame and I'm not even an anti-Paints Nails guy. I think he could be unbelievable in the NFL. He just never won a fucking thing. He never won a bowl game or championship game and did he ever even beat a ranked team?

Lee had one of the best seasons I've ever seen from a college WR as a sophomore but then was banged up and didn't do much the next year. Cooks had two really good seasons but didn't play in a lot of important games and plenty of other receivers in this time frame match him like Odunze.