Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to BASH former DAWGS who went 14-1

124»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Offering him 11 million as a first offer in October is just FS. He and his agent were playing Washington all along. I'm sure the agent said, "Nick is probably retiring after the season. Don't accept anything from the Huskies."

If I never went to this site, I honestly wouldn't think that much of him at this point, but it would have been extremely hard to keep him. If you want to call me a Doog, whatever.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There’s plenty of doog in all sides of this issue.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We all doogs bro

Pal

Capn
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

We all doogs bro

Pal

Capn

Yeah but I’m out of the closet and comfortable in my own skin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The first sign one is a doog is denying one’s own doogness.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Boy the doogs are really out in force today. I respect DeBoer’s business decision and wish no ill will. I’m classy like that. As always, fuck the UW AD and anyone who defends them. Doogs love to do that. Nothing has changed in 15 years.

No hate on DeBoer for leaving. I hate him because he didn't build the roster well enough and we may suck next year. The end
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I saw the offers from UW and the timeline. Still not sure what Bama gave him, but we needed to exceed their offer to counteract the blue blood allure. And we needed to do it early on the first offer.

Edit: fuck off siri

I can agree with the earlier offer.
    PurpleJ said:

Boy the doogs are really out in force today. I respect DeBoer’s business decision and wish no ill will. I’m classy like that. As always, fuck the UW AD and anyone who defends them. Doogs love to do that. Nothing has changed in 15 years.

So Nebraska classy or are you faking classy?

What if the AD actually got something right… a world could exist where dannen isn’t a complete fucktard and dedouche is the villain. That feels like the scenario with the highest likelihood of truth here.

And a narrative is born.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck that guy. Hope his daughter beats Alabama with a dinger in the championship game after first hitting a liner foul off his ruddy Dutch mug watching from the stands.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 26

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

But I also CHEER for the guys who are transferring in. Welcome to the PACK.

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

Make sense???? Actually no it doesn’t. Grow the fuck up pals.

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
    Winners win, get paid, and fuck the prom queen pal
    You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

Pro tip: she isn't taking you back.
    Doogs hate winners. Same as it ever was.

P.S. Very weird to compare a CFB coach to a hot ex girlfriend.
    I don’t know. I like my college coach more than I like TOF. Comparison works for me.
    You should get her on ozempic.
    What a shit show that is. So many people having all these fucked up side effects. Who would’ve thought that taking a medicine that’s initially intended for one thing, for another thing, would be an issue. That’d be like using anti-seizure meds for bipolar and know one’s fucking stupid enough to do that because the side effects would be horrible…

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
    You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

I don’t know. I like my college coach more than I like TOF. Comparison works for me.
    Harsh, Boss.
    I just want our fren, DSD, to have a happy life.
    That’s very thoughtful fren. I hope you have lots of amazing sex with skinny women and live a happy life.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133
    TheHB said:

Fuck that guy. Hope his daughter beats Alabama with a dinger in the championship game after first hitting a liner foul off his ruddy Dutch mug watching from the stands.

That’s the nicest thing someone has said about his daughter as a reaction to him leaving yet.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

The first sign one is a doog is denying one’s own doogness.

I SAID I WAS OUT AND PROUD YOU MOTHERFUCKER SO WHEN DO THE NEW CHROME HELMETS WITH WHITE PANTS AND PINK TUTUS LAUNCH SO I CAN BUY A LOCKER JERSEY FOR MY CAT
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't care much about transfers until the kids announce there leaving while claiming to bleed purple and gold or be dawg for life. Sorry you can't be a part of a team while you are leaving the team. Concerned that they haven't learned this in school.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 26

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Harsh, Boss.
    If it’s too good to be true, it usually is.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I loved a 14-1 season, the 25-3 coach went on to other things, good fucking move for him. I have no feelings for him.

I am concerned about a bunch of portal and newcomers that the new coach needs to make the Number 2 team from 2023 look a little better than middle of the pack B18G.

Everything sucks until it doesn't.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 27

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

What a shit show that is. So many people having all these fucked up side effects. Who would’ve thought that taking a medicine that’s initially intended for one thing, for another thing, would be an issue. That’d be like using anti-seizure meds for bipolar and know one’s fucking stupid enough to do that because the side effects would be horrible…

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Harsh, Boss.
    That’s very thoughtful fren. I hope you have lots of amazing sex with skinny women and live a happy life.
    My neighbor got on ozempic and she lost a bunch of weight, but I'm sure the long-term side effects won't be known for a while since it worked pretty quickly. Seems kinda bizarre to me, but I doubt it lasts - usually people who drop massive weight in a short period gain it all back a year later.

No word on if she has to wear diapers due to the uncontrollable water shits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Harsh, Boss.
    My neighbor got on ozempic and she lost a bunch of weight, but I'm sure the side effects won't be known until she cuts it out. Seems kinda bizarre to me, but it worked. Doubt it lasts - usually people who drop massive weight in a short period gain it all back a year later. No word on if she has to wear diapers due to the uncontrollable water shits.
    I always thought that if you have to have someone vacuum the fat out of you it probably won't last
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Seems like he was always on a two year plan, sucks that a natty run couldn’t stop that. Nobody can be at a job for only 2 years and not fuck it up a bit. The thin recruiting coupled with a midnight exit leaves a bad taste in your mouth.