Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to BASH former DAWGS who went 14-1

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,267
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

But I also CHEER for the guys who are transferring in. Welcome to the PACK.

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

Make sense???? Actually no it doesn’t. Grow the fuck up pals.

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
    Winners win, get paid, and fuck the prom queen pal
    You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

Pro tip: she isn't taking you back.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogs gonna Doog and find a way to hate a 14-1 coach. I don’t listen to what Kim has to say, but clearly you do. Says a lot about you.

I have half a brain and like coaches who win. It’s as simple as that. I don’t know DeBoer personally so I won’t address the weird gay implications you’re making, but his record speaks for itself. Best of luck to him at Bama. If UW doesn’t like it they should have backed up the Brinks truck. Instead I get to read the ruminations of a bitter coog who’s directing his anger in the wrong direction.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

I'd rather have DeBoer but fuck him for flirting with Bama before the natty

If we chastised Petersen for not wanting to coach the Rose Bowl, DeBoer should be vilified for sabotaging the natty
    More so, because at least Peterson left the program better than when he arrived. You can make an argument that the team left by Lake was miles better than the team DeBoer left behind.
    Nobody cares what poor ducks think about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keep hitting that copium pal. I’m going to stick with hating the AD and you can be mad at the winning coach that made a career move, like a bitter coog loser.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you just hate everyone, you'll be happier

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,925
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 25
    PurpleJ said:

Doogs gonna Doog and find a way to hate a 14-1 coach. I don’t listen to what Kim has to say, but clearly you do. Says a lot about you.

I have half a brain and like coaches who win. It’s as simple as that. I don’t know DeBoer personally so I won’t address the weird gay implications you’re making, but his record speaks for itself. Best of luck to him at Bama. If UW doesn’t like it they should have backed up the Brinks truck. Instead I get to read the ruminations of a bitter coog who’s directing his anger in the wrong direction.

J, they did back up the brinks. This is documented… he accepted less at UA, right?

I think it’s also well documented that his decision wasn’t money based. It was reaping the benefits of recruiting via a name and also felt like an ego play with an end goal of coaching in the nfl.

I had my doubts initially but I don’t believe Tony fucked this up and I don’t think he could’ve done anything to change the end result. But who knows.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,396
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

J, they did back up the brinks. This is documented… he accepted less at UA, right?

I think it’s also well documented that his decision wasn’t money based. It was reaping the benefits of recruiting via a name and also felt like an ego play with an end goal of coaching in the nfl.

I had my doubts initially but I don’t believe Tony fucked this up and I don’t think he could’ve done anything to change the end result. But who knows.
    None of that is documented

It's released by the AD to cover his ass. Or it's true

We don't know

Life tells me it's always about the money and UW likes the bargains
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 25
    I saw the offers from UW and the timeline. Still not sure what Bama gave him, but we needed to exceed their offer to counteract the blue blood allure. And we needed to do it early on the first offer.

Edit: fuck off siri
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
    You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

Doogs hate winners. Same as it ever was.

P.S. Very weird to compare a CFB coach to a hot ex girlfriend.
    I don’t know. I like my college coach more than I like TOF. Comparison works for me.
    You should get her on ozempic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I saw the offers from UW and the timeline. Still not sure what Bama gave him, but we needed to exceed their offer to counteract the blue blood allure. And we needed to do it early on the first offer.

I really do believe that UW reacted to him not signing anything after last year and said to themselves "how good is he without Michael Penix" whether you agree with the thinking or not.

Even Jedd Fisch who turned a dumpster fire into 10 wins with a Oklahoma scalp is only getting 7 or whatever it is. I do think the UW needs to see the full picture of program sustainment before they just sign off on 10-12. They know the tier that check exists in wrt college football as a whole.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I don’t know. I like my college coach more than I like TOF. Comparison works for me.
    Harsh, Boss.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Harsh, Boss.
    I just want our fren, DSD, to have a happy life.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

PurpleJ said:

I really do believe that UW reacted to him not signing anything after last year and said to themselves "how good is he without Michael Penix" whether you agree with the thinking or not.

Even Jedd Fisch who turned a dumpster fire into 10 wins with a Oklahoma scalp is only getting 7 or whatever it is. I do think the UW needs to see the full picture of program sustainment before they just sign off on 10-12. They know the tier that check exists in wrt college football as a whole.
    DeBoer earned a huge fucking raise with 25-3, but, yeah, 12 million is a lotta money w/o knowing if he can build a roster of his own guys.

I remain in the it wasn't only about the money camp and am gearing up for Hamburger Hill.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

DeBoer earned a huge fucking raise with 25-3, but, yeah, 12 million is a lotta money w/o knowing if he can build a roster of his own guys.

I remain in the it wasn't only about the money camp and am gearing up for Hamburger Hill.
    It's dooging, sure but he had:

The best pure passer in the country
    The Joe Moore OL even if they were overrated
    A thousand yard back that could truck good teams
    The best receiver room in the country, including the true Heisman in Odunze
    A top tight end group in the country, wherever you want to rank them. Westover should have been 1st team all pac 12

A DeBoer scored 13 points with that, and it's not like he was going against some all time Georgia defense or anything.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,113
    The way I see it, these old guys have been here forever. They already bought in and were leaders last year. This year is a rebuild and everybody knows it. So they’re doing a farewell tour victory lap.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Boy the doogs are really out in force today. I respect DeBoer’s business decision and wish no ill will. I’m classy like that. As always, fuck the UW AD and anyone who defends them. Doogs love to do that. Nothing has changed in 15 years.