Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gaetz: Underage Sex Offender for the year?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

HuskyBuck said:

I don't live in Florida, so I cannot imagine caring about Gaetz. If he's a pedo, he's one of many thousands of pedos in this country, including the sitting POTUS.

So this is ok? Again, Gaetz hasn’t been convicted of anything so im willing to wait. But given this board’s previous stance on Bill Gates when he hasn’t been convicted of anything either, im just curious why no outrage?
    If you can’t watch someone talk and be able to tell when they are lying to your (the interviewer’s) face, then it explains why you are a Biden voter.

If Matt Gaetz is guilty then fuck him. But so far as stated before it’s been a 3 year old nothing burger.

The same goes for the countless clips of Biden sniffing little girls and extolling (the virtue?) of kids playing with his leg hairs.

In the first case there is no real proof. In the second case, there is countless number of incidents caught on video.

You still swallow, support and vote the latter.

So which party contains all the pedo minor attracted person supporters? Which party supports the groomers, drag queen shows for kindergartners, elementary school libraries with the how to give a blow job books?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/house-ethics-probe-into-matt-gaetz-zeroes-in-on-sex-trafficking

I’m just glad this is one topic we can be united on if this is true! I hate Pedos as much as the next guy.

I thought you didn't deal in hypotheticals.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Did Hondo live in a town of 125,000 with only four bums?
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 866
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Hey I think I clearly stated Gaetz has not been convicted of anything. You’ve seen that with my earlier posts right? You heard me say that multiple times?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tomorrow is Friday, right?

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

If Gaetz is convicted of sex trafficking he can rot in prison.

There. Are you happy?

I Gaetz gets convicted I'll lock the cell door. With a welder.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 866
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I just find it oddly weird how you accept some evidence as true but how quickly you guys run to the defense of others in some cases. It’s amazing how your strict morals bend in some cases. Weird.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

I just find it oddly weird how you accept some evidence as true but how quickly you guys run to the defense of others in some cases. It’s amazing how your strict morals bend in some cases. Weird.

Nice gaslight
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    HuskyBuck said:

Lol…damn Race. I didn’t realize Matt Gaetz: Underage sex offender of the year was a forum to talk about that fake story about Biden. But since you can’t seem to defend Gaetz’s maybe behavior, I take it you’re on my side on this!

What in theee actual fuck is "maybe" behavior? And why would someone defend it? Maybe, it some alternate universe, I maybe blew a guy, but I didn't here, so I won't defend my maybe behavior. JFC. Bring receipts next time.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Generally, when people aren't charged with a crime after a detailed investigation... have you started your Biden inquiry? It's not like the FBI is going to do their job here. No conspiracy there, though. Clearly.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149

pawz said:

HuskyBuck said:

I don't live in Florida, so I cannot imagine caring about Gaetz. If he's a pedo, he's one of many thousands of pedos in this country, including the sitting POTUS.

So this is ok? Again, Gaetz hasn’t been convicted of anything so im willing to wait. But given this board’s previous stance on Bill Gates when he hasn’t been convicted of anything either, im just curious why no outrage?
    If you can’t watch someone talk and be able to tell when they are lying to your (the interviewer’s) face, then it explains why you are a Biden voter.

If Matt Gaetz is guilty then fuck him. But so far as stated before it’s been a 3 year old nothing burger.

The same goes for the countless clips of Biden sniffing little girls and extolling (the virtue?) of kids playing with his leg hairs.

In the first case there is no real proof. In the second case, there is countless number of incidents caught on video.

You still swallow, support and vote the latter.

So which party contains all the pedo minor attracted person supporters? Which party supports the groomers, drag queen shows for kindergartners, elementary school libraries with the how to give a blow job books?
    Not the one you think it is.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyBuck said:

I don’t think I’m defending Gaetz at all. I don’t know enough about his case to form an opinion one way or another.

I have a much more informed opinion on the first family because they’re in the news 24/7.

But let me repeat. If you hold high office and get criminally charged with a sex crime, there is definitely something there and at the very least I’m going to consider you a bad person. I don’t judge these cases based on political affiliation. If you get convicted of these kinds of crimes they can bury you under the jail.

Nothing has changed with me.