Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I like to BASH former DAWGS who went 14-1

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will not apologize for being a jilted, bitter cunt after a coach rips our hearts out and shits on our chests

#metoo
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

But I also CHEER for the guys who are transferring in. Welcome to the PACK.

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

Make sense???? Actually no it doesn’t. Grow the fuck up pals.

I'd rather have DeBoer but fuck him for flirting with Bama before the natty

If we chastised Petersen for not wanting to coach the Rose Bowl, DeBoer should be vilified for sabotaging the natty
    More so, because at least Peterson left the program better than when he arrived. You can make an argument that the team left by Lake was miles better than the team DeBoer left behind.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

Rather have a 9-3 POS mercenary coach instead of the 14-1 POS mercenary coach that hurt my feelings, because I’m a bitter fucking doog

If we chastised Petersen for not wanting to coach the Rose Bowl, DeBoer should be vilified for sabotaging the natty
    More so, because at least Peterson left the program better than when he arrived. You can make an argument that the team left by Lake was miles better than the team DeBoer left behind.
    Lake was horrible and his 2021 recruiting class was Cleveland Steamer bad. He would have left a worse team if he hadn’t have shoved a player and been fired quickly.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeBoer won the Sugar

I think the he caused the Michigan loss narrative is suspect.

We'll never know for sure. Michigan did beat up our boys pretty bad

And the former Husky players haven't said anything

Kalen will be reviled for ever but 2023 was a magical season. Both can be true

We'll never know what impact (if any) DeBoer's career ladder climbing had on the Natty Run.

I'm grateful to what DeBoer did to Oregon these past 2 years. He improved my quality of live as an Oregonian. BONEM just means more to Yella these days.

I just don't know if I can "act like a man!!" and deal with this merc shit every couple of years. It's gonna get old fast.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    Standard Supporter
    And coaches can hold ADs hostages by saying “I’ll leave and poach the hell out of this roster unless you give me a $2 million raise.”
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

I think DeBore is actually genuine in his feeling about the brotherhood stuff and building a program around that. He believes in that and thinks he’s walking the talk.

But he’s also got the ladder-climbing, “get the fuck outta my way, I want to be the best” personality competing for that brotherhood space.

Makes him come off as the two-faced snake, but in reality, he’s pretty much like every successful person. His problem is that he wants to be liked so bad.

He just needs to say fuck that and go full-on Harbaugh/Saban and embrace the side that is hated by everyone who isn’t a fan of the team he coaches. Being at Bama will either fix him in that way or it will end his run with a thud.

This. It’s why he was such a blubbering dipshit at his final team meeting. He’s trying to live in the illusion that he’s a nice guy and we’re all family while shutting in his players faces and promoting himself at their expense.

Are you mad at me? He’s kind of an immature guy doing his midlife identity crisis and learning lessons along the way.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sports are about loyalty and putting the team first.

It's not this narcissistic me first shit. Lee Johnson Chevy is going to give me $500,000 to pose in front of a fucking Corvette. yay me.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

PurpleJ said:

Lake was horrible and his 2021 recruiting class was Cleveland Steamer bad. He would have left a worse team if he hadn’t have shoved a player and been fired quickly.
    Team Peterbilt saved the day.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Given the current state of the roster if Fisch goes 9-3 build that man a statue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not this narcissistic me first shit. Lee Johnson Chevy is going to give me $500,000 to pose in front of a fucking Corvette. yay me.

Collegiate sports use to be about this… HS sports are loyalty, team first, rah rah. Kind of.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Collegiate sports use to be about this… HS sports are loyalty, team first, rah rah. Kind of.
    The non-revenue sports are still about this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The non-revenue sports are still about this.
    True.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,008
    edited January 25
    PurpleJ said:

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

How many threads a week do you plan to start to prove that you can hump DeBoer's leg better than anybody?

You don't want to be like the guys over on Doogman that are still humping Sark's leg... Or maybe you do.
    Winners win, get paid, and fuck the prom queen pal
  • Options
    edited January 25
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

Pro tip: she isn't taking you back.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

I think DeBore is actually genuine in his feeling about the brotherhood stuff and building a program around that. He believes in that and thinks he’s walking the talk.

But he’s also got the ladder-climbing, “get the fuck outta my way, I want to be the best” personality competing for that brotherhood space.

Makes him come off as the two-faced snake, but in reality, he’s pretty much like every successful person. His problem is that he wants to be liked so bad.

He just needs to say fuck that and go full-on Harbaugh/Saban and embrace the side that is hated by everyone who isn’t a fan of the team he coaches. Being at Bama will either fix him in that way or it will end his run with a thud.

Exactly this, imo.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Grow the fuck up pals.

No
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 25

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You're like that guy that one time got lucky and had a hot girl friend, and after she dumped you, you refuse to ever say anything negative about her. You're clinging to that hope that someday, she will take you back.

Doogs hate winners. Same as it ever was.

P.S. Very weird to compare a CFB coach to a hot ex girlfriend.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I don’t know. I like my college coach more than I like TOF. Comparison works for me.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sounds like something Kim would say as he humps Sark's leg.