Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big Brother is watching your Fakebook and XXXXXXXX

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,675 Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

The all liberty, no responsibility gang is outraged.

H thinks busybody bureaucrats ought to monitor Mike the cop's opinions on BLM.
    "purporting to represent the Town. "
    If they had the "correct" ideology, they wouldn't care
    Inoffensive speech wouldn't matter to the City?

No shit, Einstein.

Critical thinkers know any form of DEI dogma is offensive.

Lol there’s no critical thinking. Critical thinking would have been to look at the facts and proof I posted the other day on the other channels and would have had an open mind to it!!

No what you have here is political rage and believing what you want to hear!
    Grow up kid
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,453 Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

Jesus Bill , no fucking shit. I get a laugh at the assholes complaining about CLEAR at the airport saying they dont want government capturing their info, then getting on their cell phones 1 minute later.
    Should the government be capturing all the information on your cell phone?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

HuskyBuck said:

Jesus Bill , no fucking shit. I get a laugh at the assholes complaining about CLEAR at the airport saying they dont want government capturing their info, then getting on their cell phones 1 minute later.
    Should the government be capturing all the information on your cell phone?
    For your own good, bigot
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    The Bill of Rights are no longer anything that will stop the Government from infringing upon them.

It’s probably the top feature that will define the legacy of 46.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    HuskyBuck said:

You’re the new Hondo it seems.

Just softer and easier to mold.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

Lol there’s no critical thinking. Critical thinking would have been to look at the facts and proof I posted the other day on the other channels and would have had an open mind to it!!

TBH, I found the “facts and proof” you posted to be a little thin. The cable news variety in 30 sec sound bites.

Your takes have been whimsical, superficial with a touch of pomposity. It’s extremely endearing.

Be better. Otherwise you are just two clicks ahead of Mello.

• HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,762 Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

Imagine that a self proclaimed "critical thinker" would believe that Trump colluded with russians when in fact it was his own candidate that did.

Defending rats who voted for a President who clearly has sold influence to our enemies for cash.

Defending a President who has been caught lying 100+ times over his 40 year political career. "Corn Pop". A plagiarizing POS.

A rat president who ruined the life of an innocent man by claiming he was drunk when he was in a car accident with his wife and daughter.

Do I need to go on to prove what a fucking idiot this "husky buck" is?
    Too many words bro. I fell asleep after 2 sentences. Just assumed it was the typical political rage post.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,413
    Kaepsknee said:

The Bill of Rights are no longer anything that will stop the Government from infringing upon them.

Which part of the Bill of Rights says speech has no consequences?
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

Imagine that a self proclaimed "critical thinker" would believe that Trump colluded with russians when in fact it was his own candidate that did.

Defending rats who voted for a President who clearly has sold influence to our enemies for cash.

Defending a President who has been caught lying 100+ times over his 40 year political career. "Corn Pop". A plagiarizing POS.

A rat president who ruined the life of an innocent man by claiming he was drunk when he was in a car accident with his wife and daughter.

Too many words bro. I fell asleep after 2 sentences. Just assumed it was the typical political rage post.
    You'd hate to have your spoon fed narrative challenged
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

Fuck off

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

No substance here. Just another angry narrative. On top of that, how smart could this guy be? He can’t even find the right thread to place this post under.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,567 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

It's not some SJW bureaucrat's job to regulate if Mike the fireman says he likes Trump on Facebook. You know this. You're just arguing out of boredom, like you do every day.
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

No substance here. Just another angry narrative. On top of that, how smart could this guy be? He can’t even find the right thread to place this post under.
    What's angry about it?

You seem angry that people know the Biden economy sucks

Rage on

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

What's angry about it?

Rage on
    Not angry at all. I’m actually trying to help people with real, solid advice. The political rage posts on here help no one. If they suck because of the dumb things they do, it wont help them to elect Trump or whoever. They’ll still suck after that.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,413

HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

It's not some SJW bureaucrat's job to regulate if Mike the fireman says he likes Trump on Facebook. You know this. You're just arguing out of boredom, like you do every day.
    Whether it's a good use of time and funds is a different issue. You said it was unconstitutional. Thanks for conceding your error.
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

What's angry about it?

Rage on
    Not angry at all. I’m actually trying to help people with real, solid advice. The political rage posts on here help no one. If they suck because of the dumb things they do, it wont help them to elect Trump or whoever. They’ll still suck after that.
    Keep raging. Why so angry?

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

What's angry about it?

Rage on
    I see where we’re going with this but the fact remains. Folks, there’s no reason why you cant thrive in this environment! Trust me! I know what’s possible. You can listen to smart, intelligent insight, or you can listen to this political rage, get angry, never make improvements to yourself and suck balls for the rest of your life!

I’m here to help!!!
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

T

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Speech has consequences.

No shit, Einstein.

What's angry about it?

Rage on
    I see where we’re going with this but the fact remains. Folks, there’s no reason why you cant thrive in this environment! Trust me! I know what’s possible. You can listen to smart, intelligent insight, or you can listen to this political rage, get angry, never make improvements to yourself and suck balls for the rest of your life!

I’m here to help!!!
    Easy now. You sound upset
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,248 Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

He learned it from the commie queer illegal Obunghole.