Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apologies to Damone

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,464 Founders Club

As I recall Five Reasons made it's debut prior to an Oregon game in Eugene. The Huskies lost of course, which helped launch Five Reasons on its way to cult status.

Fast forward to October 18 I may actually get a little misty eyed as FR makes its anniversary appearance. I especially look forward to the responses from educk morons who will once again fail to grasp its true meaning. CheswickFS comes immediately to mind. Can't wait...

2008 Oregon. Made more epic by 0-12. I forgot who the retard was that wrote the orginal.

I posted it before every game that year on Dawgman. As the losses piled up, it took on a life of its own.
    UWHusky2004 or something
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

As I recall Five Reasons made it's debut prior to an Oregon game in Eugene. The Huskies lost of course, which helped launch Five Reasons on its way to cult status.

Fast forward to October 18 I may actually get a little misty eyed as FR makes its anniversary appearance. I especially look forward to the responses from educk morons who will once again fail to grasp its true meaning. CheswickFS comes immediately to mind. Can't wait...

2008 Oregon. Made more epic by 0-12. I forgot who the retard was that wrote the orginal.

I posted it before every game that year on Dawgman. As the losses piled up, it took on a life of its own.
    But that's only 12 times.

By Kim's count, you should have had 11 more times before it stopped being funny.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Life of its own is the perfect description. Well done.
  • LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447

Nice to see calling Rector, Rectum is getting some bites.

Rectard
  • PriceToBamaPriceToBama Member Posts: 44

None of us will have a proverbial dry eye.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

UWHusky2004 or something
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

That thread:

It's clear most ND fans didn't actually go to Notre Dame. They are dumb fucks

This. I went to Catholic school for a few years. They're fucking annoying. Even this rich girl ended up going to safety school BC. They all root for ND though.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,459 Swaye's Wigwam
    "Harvey Road still alive? What ever happened to the Husky Half Brain board, they forget to pay their server fees?"

BURN!!!!!!1!11, SeattleNDFan@!@22