Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has anyone else read Victory and Ruins?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Knowing your own or someone else's post rating is a sign you don't get it. No one likes you anywhere. It's not just here.

Why the fuck would I care if anonymous dudes on a football board like me? This matters to you, as you've repeatedly posted about "fitting in," along with you other moronic "please guys like me!" patter. So, I checked out your 2/5 '*' rating on eDuck, which is the lowest I've seen for free members, let alone subscribers.

YOU don't get it, yet pay for it, literally. Wow. I hope you're not paying on this board, too. That would be an entire different level of being pathetic. I may even start feeling sorry for you. You seem to have some serious acceptance issues, and are perhaps a bit bi-polar.

You must be a blast at lemon parties
    Additional crispening.
    End.Fucking.Thread.
    You pay for the privilege of having people make fun of you.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Knowing your own or someone else's post rating is a sign you don't get it. No one likes you anywhere. It's not just here.

Why the fuck would I care if anonymous dudes on a football board like me? This matters to you, as you've repeatedly posted about "fitting in," along with you other moronic "please guys like me!" patter. So, I checked out your 2/5 '*' rating on eDuck, which is the lowest I've seen for free members, let alone subscribers.

YOU don't get it, yet pay for it, literally. Wow. I hope you're not paying on this board, too. That would be an entire different level of being pathetic. I may even start feeling sorry for you. You seem to have some serious acceptance issues, and are perhaps a bit bi-polar.

You must be a blast at lemon parties
    Additional crispening.
    End.Fucking.Thread.
    You pay for the privilege of having people make fun of you.

Better than an internet dating site right? What did you name your load sock?

10:1 it's a man's name? Anyone want some of that action?

• Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

<

Better than an internet dating site right? What did you name your load sock?

10:1 it's a man's name? Anyone want some of that action?

This is bonkers bonkerington.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    These boards really matter to you. Wow. Melt Down.