Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let the pillaging begin

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Can you please fuck off? You're obnoxious

Naw.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Naw.
    I assume the Duck boreds must suck for you to be over here all the time. What exactly would you say you do here? Are you actually adding anything?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is the Cal portal WR still considering UW?

I haven't heard if any of the portal guys outside of Rogers have gone back in. They all went through the process and UW was the best offer. I'd assume they are still the best offer. Possibly why Rogers was at the meeting with the coach and not back home. I'm hopeful those dudes stay the course.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 784
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Who are those JAG’s never heard of them?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I haven't heard if any of the portal guys outside of Rogers have gone back in. They all went through the process and UW was the best offer. I'd assume they are still the best offer. Possibly why Rogers was at the meeting with the coach and not back home. I'm hopeful those dudes stay the course.
    Tre Watson went back in and committed to A&M.

The Vanderbilt LB, Barr, went back in and committed to UCF. All indications are that he sucks though, so NOC.
    M. Powell to Miami the land of sometimes sunny, grey beaches with latina babes.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Keep praying...With your NIL collective and the pieces you have you aren't getting Caleb Downs or any other top Portal players.

At this point, y'all need to feel good if you can even field a team for spring ball. Good news is that Fisch isn't likely to be getting any other offers in the next 4-5 years winning 4-5 a year in the B1G...

KDB took a piece of our soul with 2 losses, but he took your whole heart. He may have set back UW football a decade with how he recruited.

#Yourducks had a legit shot at the natty this year, and you fucked it all up in epic fashion. 2023 will haunt you for the rest of your life.
    Maybe but it's always been about 2024/25. Year 3-4 you pretty much have your guys in place. With Fats no one will ever know what his 3-4 would look like because he fucking bailed before the shit hit the fan.
    LOL. Once The Penix-Odunze magic glowstick left, it was lights-out on UW football anyway. That magic isn't repeatable and we just keep getting better. The good news is that it'll be like a bye game for us heading into the CFP next year. Can't imagine we need to play our starters more than a 2 quarters against them at Autzen.
    Yikes, the triple post of shit I didn't bother reading. At least @46XiJCAB spent years vomiting his big brained political takes in the tug and building his half ass brand before venturing onto the football board.

But you? Nobody knows who the fuck you are, nor do they care. Crawl back up your mother's cunt and ripen a bit, would ya?
    Harsh.

FTR, and it's been poasted since 90-11 bailed, I was correct over the last two years when pointing out he recruited for shit and it was mostly Peterman's guys that he was able to get the most out of. A lot of "big brains" here had some serious spleen venting over that truth.
    I don't remember you ever saying that.

That said, I also don't remember anything you ever say period, because it's so god damn unremarkable.
    DR, plenty of times.

And I’m absolutely crushed you don’t remember anything I have to say.

Who are you again?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    EwaDawg said:

Tre Watson went back in and committed to A&M.

The Vanderbilt LB, Barr, went back in and committed to UCF. All indications are that he sucks though, so NOC.
    M. Powell to Miami the land of sometimes sunny, grey beaches with latina babes.
    Ocean Shores South IMO
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Miami must have a really shitty secondary if they’re dropping bags for Powell.

Probably
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Miami must have a really shitty secondary team if they’re dropping bags for Powell.

7-6, 3-5 in ACC

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

This thread has aids

Does it ever. It devolved rapidly
  • Options
    Founders Club

Friday is nigh.

Was that image from 2008 or 2009? I can't remember

And which one was Sven?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,235
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Avalanche of Arizona players in the portal

UW lost 2/3 of the team. At this point we need 8.5 earthquake to trigger multiple avalanches and tsunamis.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Remember yesterday when everyone was melting down that Arizona players weren’t immediately portaling? FremontTroll remembers.

No offense but are any of the 7 difference makers in 2024? I guess just having enough for a scrimmage this spring would be a positive.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RTD said:

46XiJCAB said:

Naw.
    I assume the Duck boreds must suck for you to be over here all the time. What exactly would you say you do here? Are you actually adding anything?
    The obvious observation has to be how miserable a human being must be to act in the manner this sick individual does.
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 151
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter
    I think he might have been referring to what Fisch had for assistant pool while he was at Arizona. UW's assistant pool for KDB was almost double that, so I'm assuming he will still have 7-8 million for assistants.
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I think he might have been referring to what Fisch had for assistant pool while he was at Arizona. UW's assistant pool for KDB was almost double that, so I'm assuming he will still have 7-8 million for assistants.
    I heard it’s 8 million which I believe would be top 10 nationally. Can’t imagine the guys he’s already hired have pushed it much over 5 given their salary at Arizona. Should have a nice bag to drop on a DC