Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FIFITA AND McMillan!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,585
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Feels like something where emotions tell you fuck this we're staying loyal and in Tucson then business kicks in and you realize that's a bad move, especially if Fisch is poaching your next best players and glue guys. My worry could be USC or UCLA. USC is committed enough to fuck over the KSU transfer and bring them in and UCLA sucks but is close to home for them.

The ksu qb already told them no thanks and went to tosu.
    Shit, yeah I'd really worry about USC with those two. I'd worry about Oregon but they already have two QBs and I don't think McMillan is going without Fifita.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mcmillan hates USC for some reason

No respect?
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Mcmillan hates USC for some reason

Who doesn’t?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I imagine the initial gut reaction is that you’ve been betrayed by the coach and want to stay loyal to the place you’ve played your asses off and turned into a top 15 team.

It’s the exact same feeling UW fans and players felt.

But as Fifita’s dad mentioned, he told his son to pray on what is best for him moving forward. After the initial sting wears off, feeling tend to transition.

The coach who was the first to commit to you when no one else wanted you still wants you. Your position coach and the rest of the offensive staff is going with him. The system you know, and likely many of your teammates is going with him.

No one should be surprised there are rumors these two are staying put. No one should be surprised when they change their mind to follow the coach they trust.

Pray? lol

Let me guess, god is going to tell him to chase the bag.
    Absolutely. Polynesian families rely on their faith immensely. Pray on it is translation for don’t make a rash decision, sit and think, then do what is best for you no matter what backlash comes from the Zona or UW fan base that is spurned.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I imagine the initial gut reaction is that you’ve been betrayed by the coach and want to stay loyal to the place you’ve played your asses off and turned into a top 15 team.

But as Fifita’s dad mentioned, he told his son to pray on what is best for him moving forward. After the initial sting wears off, feeling tend to transition.

The coach who was the first to commit to you when no one else wanted you still wants you. Your position coach and the rest of the offensive staff is going with him. The system you know, and likely many of your teammates is going with him.

No one should be surprised there are rumors these two are staying put. No one should be surprised when they change their mind to follow the coach they trust.

If Fifita goes the domino falls and i would be expect an infux of AZ kids.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Fifita goes the domino falls and i would be expect an infux of AZ kids.
    I'm really just checking in to see if/when this happens. It's pretty much the linchpin at this point.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 18

welp, better drop a bigger bag.

edit: forgot they were playing usc, probably just wanted to see

more tv eyes in the big 10, fellas. espn/fox wont even acknowledge the b12 existence next year.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blair Angelo is reporting they are staying.

Complete rebuild.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,122
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 18

welp, better drop a bigger bag.

edit: forgot they were playing usc, probably just wanted to see

more tv eyes in the big 10, fellas. espn/fox wont even acknowledge the b12 existence next year.
    Well, at least one of them is in the portal. Perhaps he could be the “Jill Stein,” or the “RFK Jr.” that splits this group 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    BundyDawgBundyDawg Member Posts: 38
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I can’t handle the ups and downs