Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We don't deal with hypotheticals hypothetical 2024 roster

2»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Injury positives and questions I haven't heard enough about:

RB Davis - would have been a big upgrade over Tybo and Nixon this year and would be a great compliment to Coleman
    WR Rashid Williams - weren't we hearing good things about him?
    G Wasn't Memelaar going to start over Kalepo/Buelow?
    C can/will Mele come back? He was the original starter
    C I remember against ASU they tried to have Landen Hatchett be the C because Brailsford was struggling and it didn't work. Landen could be better with more experience and not in a slow pass pro offense.
    Edge: Loved Jacob Lane
    DT/Edge: Don't think he's an every down guy but Voi made big plays all year, including two against Michigan when everyone else was sucking
    S - Can they bring Vincent Holmes back? I liked what I saw including a great int from Fifita

I think I saw where Williams was in or heavily considering the portal. Twatter.

Injury positives and questions I haven't heard enough about:

RB Davis - would have been a big upgrade over Tybo and Nixon this year and would be a great compliment to Coleman
    WR Rashid Williams - weren't we hearing good things about him?
    G Wasn't Memelaar going to start over Kalepo/Buelow?
    C can/will Mele come back? He was the original starter
    C I remember against ASU they tried to have Landen Hatchett be the C because Brailsford was struggling and it didn't work. Landen could be better with more experience and not in a slow pass pro offense.
    Edge: Loved Jacob Lane
    DT/Edge: Don't think he's an every down guy but Voi made big plays all year, including two against Michigan when everyone else was sucking
    S - Can they bring Vincent Holmes back? I liked what I saw including a great int from Fifita

I think I saw where Williams was in or heavily considering the portal. Twatter.
    First and wrong.

• Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 123
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter
    RTD said:

HFNY said:

I think the very good RB from Arizona (Coleman) comes to UW. There is a chance Cam Davis needs to medically retire.

I am high on local kid Tristen Dunn (Sumner) at Safety or Husky. He will be a RS-Soph and at the NC game, looked to be 6'4" or 6'5" and 200+ lbs.

2 down, 83 to go!

Agree. I hear that patella tendon tear was severe and while Davis wants to jump back in his body may not let him