Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But When Did Dannen Know KDB Wasn’t Coming Back?

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let’s hope.

Dannen is a lot of things, but he isn't an idiot.

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,895
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Let’s hope.

So far… the weasel thing was pretty stupid though that was only under his watch and not his doing but just like in my real life, one of my subordinates fucks up, I fucked up.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ….” I appreciate the efforts….”
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

jecornel said:

Let’s hope.

So far… the weasel thing was pretty stupid though that was only under his watch and not his doing but just like in my real life, one of my subordinates fucks up, I fucked up.
    How does the athletic department not keep like 1 person around who knows the fan base that can remind them not to do shit like this? Is Greg Lewis around still? I know that’s not his gig, but someone like that would certainly know little cultural stuff like that.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:
    He should've figured it out in August when DeBoer switched to Jimmy Sexton

And yes, I know he was at Tulane acting as their AD then, but he should've known it then
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Let’s hope.

Was the weasel in New Orleans on some kind of parade float and if so, did UW know about it? If it’s something Dannen or his staff knew about and didn’t notice or worse, blessed off on, then they need to get their shit together.

I suspect the Sugar Bowl committee/staff/Madri Gras people did a Google search for UW, found it and had it printed out and stuck it on the float. If that’s the case, that shit is on Cohen for not getting an intern to figure out how to suppress/remove the image from the internet.

As for the Huskie thing, who amongst us hasn’t had a typo before?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

jecornel said:

Let’s hope.

Was the weasel in New Orleans on some kind of parade float and if so, did UW know about it? If it’s something Dannen or his staff knew about and didn’t notice or worse, blessed off on, then they need to get their shit together.

I suspect the Sugar Bowl committee/staff/Madri Gras people did a Google search for UW, found it and had it printed out and stuck it on the float. If that’s the case, that shit is on Cohen for not getting an intern to figure out how to suppress/remove the image from the internet.

As for the Huskie thing, who amongst us hasn’t had a typo before?
    Venerable Huskieieieieieiieieieieeieieieee81%ieieieie stadium