Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let the pillaging begin

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

digits said:

Sounds like Zona is hiring Nansen and the players are all tweeting that they are staying with him.

If true, yet another kick in the nuts

That would be kinda odd considering their entire offensive staff is following Fisch.
    TMac, Fifita, Manu and Burnett are all teammates from Servite HS. They made a huge deal about all signing with Zona. Maybe they don’t want to split and not finish together?
    Ah, I knew about Fifita and TMac, didn't know about the other two. Manu is a beast.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

digits said:

Sounds like Zona is hiring Nansen and the players are all tweeting that they are staying with him.

That would be kinda odd considering their entire offensive staff is following Fisch.
    TMac, Fifita, Manu and Burnett are all teammates from Servite HS. They made a huge deal about all signing with Zona. Maybe they don’t want to split and not finish together?
    They’d all be welcome at UW.
    I was surprised Coleman did an about face. Based on their public statements on social media yesterday, I'd be equally shocked. I hope I'm wrong again.
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 183
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait til after spring ball and they get a chance to see Nansen in action. They may not portal here, but they will portal.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,989
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bottom line is NIL. No way they are choosing Nansen over a fat payday. I'd imagine montlake futures is well stocked after this last season. Unless of course they let it all rip for the title run.
    If it's about a pay day sc probably would beat us on money if they truly hit the portal. Also if it is Nansen there is a chance one or some of the staff returns to zona with a raise or promotion. The idea all their best players were coming here always seemed very far fetched.

First things first, we need a freaking quarterback. And one that can run unless we can get our offensive line back somehow.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,025
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    cant believe im sayin this/this is happening, but we? need sark to talk some sense into nansen to stay at texas.
  • Options
    wooderson92wooderson92 Member Posts: 125
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Standard Supporter

First things first, we need a freaking quarterback. And one that can run unless we can get our offensive line back somehow.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 16

That look when you find out your new HC is a candidate for the HC job at your former school.

• Options
    LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,210
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    False alarm. Looks like it’s Brent Brennan. We got this
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

They somehow think they’ll bring Nansen back as DC to keep the roster together, despite losing him a week ago to be co-DC at Texas.

I don’t know how they would plan to pay him more money in their financial situation, but maybe the boosters and players compromised somehow.
  • Options

bingo, floodgates open tomorrow?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Now the players can revolt for not hiring Patron.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wont someone think of the poor San Jose State Spartan fans?

It's interesting how much of a ripple effect one coach retiring has on the sport
  • Options

Wont someone think of the poor San Jose State Spartan fans?

san jose state has fans? i didnt even know san jose had a team.