Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Austin Mack, Nate Kelepo and others hit the portal

2»

Comments

• Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    NIL deals will likely start having bonuses or big sums payed at the end of the NIL 3-5 year long contract. That's the only way to stop these teens from their panic flights and transferring every other month. Maybe put small fees into the contract, so that they will owe a little bit to the people who gave them the NIL deal for leaving early and wasting everyones' time.

I think Austin Mack's second runner-up school when he committed was Arizona, so his portal transfer doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

NIL deals will likely start having bonuses or big sums payed at the end of the NIL 3-5 year long contract. That's the only way to stop these teens from their panic flights and transferring every other month. Maybe put small fees into the contract, so that they will owe a little bit to the people who gave them the NIL deal for leaving early and wasting everyones' time.

I think Austin Mack's second runner-up school when he committed was Arizona, so his portal transfer doesn't make sense.

It was Stanford as I remember it. It was a weird recruitment because he skipped his senior season. A lot has changed since then lol. I don't know how much demand there will be for him in the sec and big 10.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

priapism said:

It was Stanford as I remember it. It was a weird recruitment because he skipped his senior season. A lot has changed since then lol. I don't know how much demand there will be for him in the sec and big 10.
    I think Mack will come back, but he's always had seemingly 1 foot out the door with his weak, conditional commitment to UW. He'll definitely leave another season if he's not the starter.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Take the 2x4 out of your ass @DawgtillDeath .

Nothing less than a 4X4 goes up my ass.