Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Well fellas (and 3 chicks)

2»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,854 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

I’m more surprised that there are 3 women here. Seems high.

@Doog_de_Jour @HHusky @MelloDawg
    Wait, HHusky is a woman?!?!?!?! OMFG!!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE NOW.
    *trans woman
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Postal91 said:

I'm growing in anger bc he knew he was gone while in the NC. No chance that doesn't alter your mindset in some way. Let's allow ourselves the chance to be pissed and deal in our own ways. Such as using AI to make stupid Disney movie images so that you can laugh at yourself.

That’s what will forever make me despise the man. Just as Petersen spoiled my Rose Bowl, The Dutchman ruined my national title game.

But Petersen is an ex you’re on good terms with, and you’re co-parenting your…university?…together.

The Dutchman is a fucking POS. You gather up all his things, load into the back of his car, and set it on fire.🔥

Great movie
    Is that Stella getting her groove back?
    Nope. But good guess. It’s “Waiting to Exhale”.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,790

Postal91 said:

I'm growing in anger bc he knew he was gone while in the NC. No chance that doesn't alter your mindset in some way. Let's allow ourselves the chance to be pissed and deal in our own ways. Such as using AI to make stupid Disney movie images so that you can laugh at yourself.

That’s what will forever make me despise the man. Just as Petersen spoiled my Rose Bowl, The Dutchman ruined my national title game.

But Petersen is an ex you’re on good terms with, and you’re co-parenting your…university?…together.

The Dutchman is a fucking POS. You gather up all his things, load into the back of his car, and set it on fire.🔥

Great movie
    One of my favorite “chick flicks” of all time, but that label seems so disrespectful. It’s so well acted with such an amazing ensemble cast. It so beautifully articulated so many things I’ve (and my friends) felt over the years in trying to find love and losing it.
    Doog_de_joor.... No offense to you by my woman post, you are a good kind of woman.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,575

I had just cycled back to anger on the title game when this shit happened and thinking about how outside of Penix and DJ basically every player he used who mattered were Petersen/UW guys. Fuck that. Also sucks for Penix, coach fucks around before his biggest game and affects it and now his legacy is sullied by this shit.

Does Peterson want back in after seeing DeBoer get all of the credit with what were, essentially, his guys? Maybe he has seen how NIL has unfolded and is not that bothered by it now. He could coach for 5-10 years and then finally retire. He may even appreciate the portal aspect of it to fill holes created by bad luck (or recruiting misses).

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,790

Postal91 said:

*trans woman
    Speaking of, whatever happened to that Hondo clown?
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,854 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

Postal91 said:

*trans woman
    Speaking of, whatever happened to that Hondo clown?
    He/she/it gone
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,704 Swaye's Wigwam
    Guysm… peterman is not walking through those doors as HC of the dwags.

I’d take him in some capacity but keep him away from the players on game day.