Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM notes to Kalen DBag

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
  1. You are following up the GOAT in Alabama, you will have no room on your leash. 2 season losses, look out.
  2. You turned down 9.5M on the shores of Lake Wa for Tuscaloosa. LOFL ‘Greatest setting in college football’
  3. Your last 2 seasons bought you years of room to grow at UW, you have ZERO at Bama.
  4. You were an absolute snake to the kids and Husky nation during your courting process.
  5. Your legacy was going to be solidified at a school if you kept going, now you get to be in the shadows and expectations of a GOAT.
  6. You have broken the trust of kids and fans across the country, and if you do well in Bama, I’m sure you’ll burn them for the NFL at the blink of an eye.
  7. You left a program in shambles, they will not forget.
DB chased the money and ‘dream job’ when it was already here if he continued to build it.
DB isn’t going to outshine Saban or live up to expectations, won’t happen, and I know a ton of people that are going to be rooting against him. Bama is already used to the ‘winners win’ bullshit, and they won’t take kindly to any loss.

Best of luck, DBag, you are going to need it.

PS: You were the reason we lost the NC, so I guess that makes you a loser, cuz that’s what losers do….. lose.

That said, fuck it, let’s go dawgs! We’ll get a rematch with DBag in the playoffs and put him over our knee like we’ve done to Sark.

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I wish we could Chin this more than once.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Now this is more like it
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,608
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Oregon fans correctly noted he didn’t build a program here. He coached up a team that was largely already here with a few add ons. Great game day coach for sure. But the cupboard is very bare and he didn’t give anything to recruiting. He probably won’t have the same problem at Alabama. But we are fucked.

I’m becoming more pissed by the second believing that he was coaching in the NC KNOWING he was going to be leaving for Bama. Did Grubb know? Sounds like something leaked and fucked everything up.
    Ultimate fucking betrayal.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    no_uh said:

Tbf, as someone who has lived both places, $12m in Tuscaloosa is like having $1b in Seattle.

Serious question - if you don't like sweet tea, cheating on your spouse, and going to church....what do you do in Tuscaloosa?

Seattle isn't perfect but there is a LOT to do in WA state. I've never been to Bama so I'm ignorant.

I know this isn't really a factor for DeBoer who will live in his office no matter where he is.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,600
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Kalen! Let’s hope you don’t score 13 pts against Georgia in September. They might fire your ass on the spot.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    no_uh said:

Tbf, as someone who has lived both places, $12m in Tuscaloosa is like having $1b in Seattle.

He’s gonna be so excited to save $20 on dinner!

Outside of a house CoL doesn’t matter when you make $10M, and even then it’s barely a concern.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Hey Kalen! Let’s hope you don’t score 13 pts against Georgia in September. They might fire your ass on the spot.

Watch Western Kentucky sticks it to him.
    Georgia
    Auburn
    @Oklahoma

He is gonna 2 loss it somewhere.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

no_uh said:

Serious question - if you don't like sweet tea, cheating on your spouse, and going to church....what do you do in Tuscaloosa?

Seattle isn't perfect but there is a LOT to do in WA state. I've never been to Bama so I'm ignorant.

I know this isn't really a factor for DeBoer who will live in his office no matter where he is.
    We fired the only pod who could explain this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AEB said:

Too Northern. Have fun, Fuck Face.

Here’s your future:

Take money
    Get fired
    Buy 20,000 acres in SoDak
    Buy Benelli shotgun
    Shoot birds with whomever you pay to visit you.

Benelli M4, please.

But seriously, getting a paycheck seems to be what is most important. He could have waited until the next coach fails after Saban and then come in.
  • Options
    Founders Club

no_uh said:

Pod is deep in the Mississippi bayou. I actually understand that more. Fish, hunt, pod around
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

no_uh said:

Good riddance.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 13

no_uh said:

Uhh, eat great BBQ?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

no_uh said:

I've never been to Bama so I'm ignorant.

You'd fit right in.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

no_uh said:

I’m fairly certain he loves sweet tea and cheating on his wife
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Let Sark be the template. Woe unto those who spurn us. The curse will take another scalp.

@SpiritHorse what say you?