Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Timing

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
No coaches. Portal closed. Recruiting over. We are fucked. Worst possible timing ever. Petersen might have to be labeled interim to help right the ship until we can get someone to take over. Or this is just over.

Comments

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Will there even be any guys here for Spring ball?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Will there even be any guys here for Spring ball?

There are going to be walk ons and D2 transfers in the 2 deeps

Taylor Bean and Tripper Johnson will ride again
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    DeBoer, with the incompetence of the feckless Dannen, has now done to the UW football program what even Bill Walsh and the PAC-10 officials weren’t to do. Kill it.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,916
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

Rerecruit our guys in the portal.

Wait until second portal.

But seriously need a strong hire fast. I took a walk and got some perspective. We offered 9.5. We can get anyone we want.

Next coach will get $6m - tops.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

But seriously need a strong hire fast. I took a walk and got some perspective. We offered 9.5. We can get anyone we want.

Next coach will get $6m - tops.
    Maybe.

This is now a real job based on the $ we offered. We lost to Bama. Fucking Bama. Think about that for a minute. We’ve been mediocre for 30 yearsl.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We lost or Michigan too.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Jed Fisch ain’t walking through that door…

This place is toxic and we are fucked.

We may only win one game next year unless a miracle …. Petersen might be a miracle.

What a difference a week makes ..
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We are not pay 9.5 for the next coach
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

They won’t pay 9.5 to someone off the street. This is UW. The one chance they had to over overpay they pussed out.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep. Maybe Sandusky or a hate crime would be slightly more effective, but you couldn’t have chosen better timing if you were trying to fuck a program to death.

“Fuck a program to death.” That’s a really good one.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hire Jed and part of the deal is he brings Fifita and Tetaiora McMillan
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,605
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

They won’t pay 9.5 to someone off the street. This is UW. The one chance they had to over overpay they pussed out.
    It sounds like DeBoer wanted the crown of coaching the best team in the sport. Idk if he stays if UW pays 2 million more than Bama.
    Yup, he wanted an easier path to the NC. Pussy didn’t want to compete. UW gave him what he asked for.
    He sucked at recruiting and this solves all his problems.

Feel sad about losing the natty? Go work at Bama. Feel better.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

It sounds like DeBoer wanted the crown of coaching the best team in the sport. Idk if he stays if UW pays 2 million more than Bama.
    It sounded liked he cared. He sounded like he cared about the program. If he wanted to stay at uw i highly doubt money was the issue. He wanted to leave, which is in direct contrast to all he’s been spitting bullshit on. Most coaches are built to craft a top shelf program. No matter what happens going forward, his success will Always be tied to Saban. If he built a program here, he would be Saban of the west.

He chose differently, and we all know how west coast coaches do in the SEC

Guy got his bag, so good for him. I don’t want that bullshit. What he preached about family and life and love of the nw….and what he took are not even close if uw offered big $.

Fortune cookie says “dont suck after year two or you on espn set.” (While being rich)
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AEB said:

Hire Fisch.

It sounded liked he cared. He sounded like he cared about the program. If he wanted to stay at uw i highly doubt money was the issue. He wanted to leave, which is in direct contrast to all he’s been spitting bullshit on. Most coaches are built to craft a top shelf program. No matter what happens going forward, his success will Always be tied to Saban. If he built a program here, he would be Saban of the west.

He chose differently, and we all know how west coast coaches do in the SEC

Guy got his bag, so good for him. I don’t want that bullshit. What he preached about family and life and love of the nw….and what he took are not even close if uw offered big $.

Fortune cookie says “dont suck after year two or you on espn set.” (While being rich)
    The comments from players and family of players prove this point. The carny preached all that and more