Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Syphlitic raccoon

sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 797
edited January 13 in Hardcore Husky Board

Can we please at this juncture get rid of this sad cuckold non-charismatic loser of a syphlitic raccoon mascot.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,606 Swaye's Wigwam
    can we destroy this costume and just have the living and breathing dog? TIA
  • sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 797
    Actual fucking huskies are so visually appealing that there are many...... MANY port sites dedicated to sex with them. Yet our university continues to defame and lower the esteem of real huskies with this pathetic rendition of loser failure sad-countenance puss. Who the fuck designed this abortion in the first place? It's as visually awful as the weasel logo.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,606 Swaye's Wigwam

Actual fucking huskies are so visually appealing that there are many...... MANY port sites dedicated to sex with them. Yet our university continues to defame and lower the esteem of real huskies with this pathetic rendition of loser failure sad-countenance puss. Who the fuck designed this abortion in the first place? It's as visually awful as the weasel logo.

How and why the fuck do you know this? I say fucked up shit but this is beyond me.
    Yeah, I'm at a loss too.

mods? for real this time
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809

We need one that doesn't look like it's going to a fury convention in Vegas ..... For the 30th time, paying for it with an only fans.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

You're a furry aren't you
  • IslandDawgIslandDawg Member Posts: 68
    Ducks copied a Disney character. So could we.