Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kalen MAGA !!

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,172
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hope he gets Hills Have Eyesd
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I feel like the guy filming this is honestly taking advantage of a disabled person.
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club

I feel like the guy filming this is honestly taking advantage of a disabled person.

Don't feel too bad. They've rolled the whole Roll Tide Willie into a brand.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

Yeah they've been taking advantage of this disabled person for a while now. This aint new.
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

TXDawg said:

Yeah they've been taking advantage of this disabled person for a while now. This aint new.
    Good. That makes it better!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TXDawg said:

IFL roll tide Willie
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kristin Noem. Tommy Tuberville. Nuff said.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,022
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited January 13
    The US relocated actual Nazi scientists there so Stalin wouldn’t have them after WW2 and although they are not like RollTideWilly, they probably share political ideologies …for some reason.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Also, Willie should not be allowed to vote.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The missed fist bump was a tough look
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TXDawg said:

IFL roll tide Willie
    It's hilarious, but also sad. It reminds me of my high school years when we had a full day picking up a drunk-ass bum at the Seattle Center fountain (his name was Tom) and giving him a tour of the city on the bus. We laughed with him, we laughed at him, he told us stories, we even had a fake ID and bought him more booze. Just a really nice, wouldn't harm a flea, drunk-ass bum with fingerless gloves and a raggedy beanie down on his luck for a variety of reasons, cracking us up with how fucked up he was. Oh how we laughed. Looking back, I hate myself.
    I’m not sure what Willie’s disability is. He doesn’t look like DS.

At any rate, they have 287k followers so hopefully Chad is sharing the wealth.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 13
    This was my intro. Less funny now, but hilarious nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdvySfEzVy4
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 13

TXDawg said:

IFL roll tide Willie
    It's hilarious, but also sad. It reminds me of my high school years when we had a full day picking up a drunk-ass bum at the Seattle Center fountain (his name was Tom) and giving him a tour of the city on the bus. We laughed with him, we laughed at him, he told us stories, we even had a fake ID and bought him more booze. Just a really nice, wouldn't harm a flea, drunk-ass bum with fingerless gloves and a raggedy beanie down on his luck for a variety of reasons, cracking us up with how fucked up he was. Oh how we laughed. Looking back, I hate myself.
    I’m not sure what Willie’s disability is. He doesn’t look like DS.

At any rate, they have 287k followers so hopefully Chad is sharing the wealth.
    I don't think he's disabled. This is just how it do. Either way its taking advantage of a retard.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I've had some retarded moments in my life, if not most of it.....

But if I ever missed a fist bump like that on camera I'd Jason Bourne my way to the footage to put that under
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I hope he gets Hills Have Eyesd

Wrong Turn territory.
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

TXDawg said:

IFL roll tide Willie
    It's hilarious, but also sad. It reminds me of my high school years when we had a full day picking up a drunk-ass bum at the Seattle Center fountain (his name was Tom) and giving him a tour of the city on the bus. That was our plan and we executed. We laughed with him, we laughed at him, he told us stories, we even had a fake ID and bought him more booze. Just a really nice, wouldn't harm a flea, drunk-ass bum with fingerless gloves and a raggedy beanie down on his luck for a variety of reasons, cracking us up with how fucked up he was. Oh how we laughed. Looking back, I hate myself.
    If it's any consolation, you probably treated him better than most people do...

I imagine he had more fun than he would have spending all day watching hundrrds/thousands of people walk by trying not to make eye contact
  • Options
    Founders Club
    bigcc said:

TXDawg said:

IFL roll tide Willie
    It's hilarious, but also sad. It reminds me of my high school years when we had a full day picking up a drunk-ass bum at the Seattle Center fountain (his name was Tom) and giving him a tour of the city on the bus. That was our plan and we executed. We laughed with him, we laughed at him, he told us stories, we even had a fake ID and bought him more booze. Just a really nice, wouldn't harm a flea, drunk-ass bum with fingerless gloves and a raggedy beanie down on his luck for a variety of reasons, cracking us up with how fucked up he was. Oh how we laughed. Looking back, I hate myself.
    If it's any consolation, you probably treated him better than most people do...

I imagine he had more fun than he would have spending all day watching hundrrds/thousands of people walk by trying not to make eye contact
    That does feel make me feel a little better, I see your point. And I'm still talking about and thinking about Tom 20 years later. I have film pictures of us with Tom in my attic somewhere. Hope he's still out there and picked himself up. I still feel dirty because at the time, the intent was to get high as fuck and have him be our entertainment. We were good about it, nothing malicious, all smiles, but still.