Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer interviewed while in Houston

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wait a minute, the roster was good yesterday, but now it's horrible? Which is it? I swear this bored overreacts more than fucking Doogman.

Have you seen how many guys have left the last two days? Every single player we were worried about leaving is gone, with the exception of Rosengarten
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Wait a minute, the roster was good yesterday, but now it's horrible? Which is it? I swear this bored overreacts more than fucking Doogman.

Have you been paying attention to the transfer portal and guys going pro? JFC
  • Options
    Founders Club

5.3 seconds, motherfucker. Not quite back up to speed yet 😘
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Have you seen how many guys have left the last two days? Every single player we were worried about leaving is gone, with the exception of Rosengarten
    He declared for the draft earlier today.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,591
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was a nine win roster with a top five coach. It's a crater now, a ship without a compass where the passengers are jumping overboard.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

People were claiming that the roster is good???

Prior to Bore leaving and now the inevitable transfer genocide I said 7-8 wins
    Yeah, many were
  • Options
    Founders Club

He declared for the draft earlier today.
    Of course he did. I missed that. I was genuinely surprised I hadn’t heard anything from him yet. We just need Parker B to hit the portal, and both our lines will be completely dismantled.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

5.3 seconds, motherfucker. Not quite back up to speed yet 😘
    You try posting with a noose around your neck and a bottle of pills and see how it goes!!1!
    STAY!!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

RTD said:

Houhusky said:

Even Sark left the program in better shape than he found it...

JFC Deboer really did use the program, move on, and leave a full on garbage fire in his wake... The roster is a complete fucking mess and whoever that is left is open to a 30 day portal window when UW cant do shit.

explains the shitty Championship game, explains the shitty recruiting and portaling, explains why all the edge NFL guys were declaring.

Only Willingham was as damaging to the program

Could always go 0-12 again.

Might as well have. This roster is absolute dogshit compared to what Sark inherited.
    Now that is a take.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,110
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RTD said:

Houhusky said:

JFC Deboer really did use the program, move on, and leave a full on garbage fire in his wake... The roster is a complete fucking mess and whoever that is left is open to a 30 day portal window when UW cant do shit.

explains the shitty Championship game, explains the shitty recruiting and portaling, explains why all the edge NFL guys were declaring.

Might as well have. This roster is absolute dogshit compared to what Sark inherited.
    Now that is a take.
    Go ahead and say why it isn’t. Sark inherited like 10+ guys that played in the NFL.
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Houhusky said:

Don't forget that lazy fuck lake...
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,607
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Of course he interviewed in Houston.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,427
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 13
    Bob_C said:

RTD said:

Houhusky said:

Now that is a take.
    Go ahead and say why it isn’t. Sark inherited like 10+ guys that played in the NFL.
    The portal is the problem here. Inheriting a roster doesn't mean the same thing. Dudes enter the portal left and right after coaches leave now. That's how it is everywhere. Also remember they still have the ability to be retained, despite being in the portal currently. Once a coach is named, who knows what will happen. The only way we can really compare 2009 to 2024 is what the opening day roster looks like and to be more fair, see how KDs recruits (the ones that stay) play out. It's easy to say 2009 had better players, because it's 2024 and you're able to evaluate what happened to players in 09, 10, 11, etc. These guys deserve that same eval. Who the fuck knows.

Also, if you want to compare rosters, you have to evaluate the whole roster, even the bad ones. And Ty left Sark with a ton of those.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he did in fact interview before the biggest UW game in 3 decades, he’s a slime ball, cunt.

We were playing for the Natty man, not against Liberty U in the Fiesta.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,607
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

You’re almost as big of a fag as Grinolds with this shit.
    I get that you’re upset.

Here’s the thing, though. You’ll always have the memories and the friends you made a long the way.

The truth is uncomfortable for you, but this too shall pass.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

You’re almost as big of a fag as Grinolds with this shit.
    I get that you’re upset.

Here’s the thing, though. You’ll always have the memories and the friends you made a long the way.

The truth is uncomfortable for you, but this too shall pass.
    Yep, Grinolds level