Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer interviewed while in Houston

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You people are horrible hating on a man for bettering himself if alabama calls you listen washington is not Alabama that's for sure so stop with this venom that's right most of you are crazie leftists nuts

You had a good run. Welcome back to reality.
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 13
    I don't blame DeBoer one bit for taking the Bama gig, its arguably the best job in all of football. Hell, I probably would have done the same in his position. Im still a bit skeptical that this was a planned thing all along on his end, but maybe I'm too optimistic.

If theres any merit to him interviewing in Houston before the Natty, though, fuck him. That's low as shit to have one foot out the door while prepping a bunch of kids for the biggest games of their lives. From the little we know about DeBoer, I don't think he's that big of a scumbag, but who knows.

Ill always appreciate what he did for the program in the short stint he was here, regardless
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

that's right most of you are crazie leftists nuts

Lol
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There's no loyalty. I wouldn't be surprised if he interviewed in Houston. Maybe it was Zoom. Hopefully. People jump ship. Bammer is a great job, as much as I despise the SEC, and what they, in large part have created. I get the anger and being mad at Dannen, and he no doubt shoulders some blame, but it's not the disaster 250 people on here and all the people calling up Softy like their dog was shot make it out to be. Washington is still a good job. Coaches have spurned bluebloods like Notre Shame and BlowU several tims in the past five years. It's all about the money, and these agents are clearly playing schools off each other, like the snakes they are.

I guess I have divorced myself from being the fan I was 10-30 years ago and I've just accepted it's a cut throat, no loyalty, me first business more than ever. Look at all the shady shit woke BSPN has done (manipulating teams to go to the SEC). While disappointed, I can't get worked up when players literally go to three, four, or five fucking schools in their "careers."
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

AD had one job figure out what was needed to keep him from looking around. Couldn't do it. Loser.

AD didn’t have the goods like Jen
    Turns out them big ole tittays were what was keeping Boner around.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,091
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You people are horrible hating on a man for bettering himself if alabama calls you listen washington is not Alabama that's for sure so stop with this venom that's right most of you are crazie leftists nuts

EAFD loser.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    this thread delivers
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

shut up
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PatsDoog said:

I don't blame DeBoer one bit for taking the Bama gig, its arguably the best job in all of football. Hell, I probably would have done the same in his position. Im still a bit skeptical that this was a planned thing all along on his end, but maybe I'm too optimistic.

If theres any merit to him interviewing in Houston before the Natty, though, fuck him. That's low as shit to have one foot out the door while prepping a bunch of kids for the biggest games of their lives. From the little we know about DeBoer, I don't think he's that big of a scumbag, but who knows.

Ill always appreciate what he did for the program in the short stint he was here, regardless

He royally fucked our future, fuck him.
    I’m not mad that he left, I’m mad at the timing. I have I’ll will towards Bama, they went out and got the best coach they could. What pisses me off is the timing. It couldn’t be any fucking worse.

Coming off 14-1, natty game appearance and I thought even with a reset, if the Dutchman was half the coach we thought he, 9.5 win over/under.

Now, the roster is depleted. Seeing Mohammed choose the portal over the draft is a size 15 boot kick in the nuts. UW has to go out and either big dick another school to poach a head coach or, more likely based on UW’s previous history, limp dick hire a coordinator or promote Grubb.

I kept thinking about this last night and it fucking sucks but if they can’t get a head coach, bring Pete back for a year to stop the bleeding at least and then go into a coach search during the normal cycle.