Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

joey freshwater

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam
Will get hired by bama

Cookit

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,216
    Still quiet on the Dabo front. Maybe a little too quiet?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Will get hired by bama

Cookit

Rumor is he banged one of their biggest booster’s wives and is on the no-fly list for Bama because of it. If I’m the other major boosters, I’m blowing that booster up telling him to put his pride aside for the greater good
    Youd think boosters getting their trophy wives fucked by the natty winning OC and star players would be just another day down in the land of Dixie
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,038
    Kiffin would be the absolute best hire Bama could make but it ain’t happening without some serious gnashing of teeth amongst the REC.

And it wasn’t a booster’s wife.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,577 Founders Club

ntxduck said:

Will get hired by bama

Cookit

Rumor is he banged one of their biggest booster’s wives and is on the no-fly list for Bama because of it. If I’m the other major boosters, I’m blowing that booster up telling him to put his pride aside for the greater good
    Youd think boosters getting their trophy wives fucked by the natty winning OC and star players would be just another day down in the land of Dixie
    Happens all the time. No big deal.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,721 Founders Club
    High Plains Drifter

Sure Clint fucked your wife and is shacked up with her but we need his protection!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Will get hired by bama

Cookit

Happens all the time. No big deal.
    The boosters are probably all for it and watching