Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All the sudden this board is active again

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 11

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

trublue said:

More high end football talk from Fire The Janitor. The Fire Marshall thinks you’re funny.

Did you attend the Seattle Bowl with Bill?

The kind Derek likes
    Yup, he has a fixation with my wife. But it makes since when you're married to your right hand. Is there any doubt what a fucking loser this guy is? Hi Haie!
    Your wife? The one doing cock squats down at the 24 hour fitness every day?
    Derek approves.

Standards and shit like that.
    That's the kind of "high quality" football talk Derek was looking for.
    Shut the fuck up you whining pussy
    You’re so cringy faggy it’s scary.
    Cringy? Get control of your bitch ass 14 year old girl tendencies. And go pull your wife off her trainer
    More high quality football talk by Fire the Janitor.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You guys gonna keep this shit up for 8 months until kickoff or nah?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I don't know if Derek is serious about wanting quality Oregon fans here. I kind of doubt it but he might be. But there is no way in hell you're going to get any quality Oregon fans here when you allow a completely worthless dumbfuck like sfgboob to dominate this board. And then add in the jackasses who accusing people of engaging in murder, and it's just laughed off as "boys will be boys." You can fucking forget it. Leave this place for sfgboob. That's what it appears Derek really wants.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coogs gonna coog
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If GoDuckies and Greenblood made legitimate football posts, I wouldn't troll in those.

It's just vomit from Blob and 46aids, then they hide for three weeks, come back with 100 spam posts a day, then hide. Rinse, lather, repeat. Trublue doesn't know what month it is or what state he lives in, but has a fixation on necrophilia. You're supposed to despise your rival. That's how it works. Put an Oregon sub-board on a Husky board, and people are going to react. Hit a hornet's nest five times, and they might try to sting you....
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

If GoDuckies and Greenblood made legitimate football posts, I wouldn't troll in those.

It's just vomit from Blob and 46aids, then they hide for three weeks, come back with 100 spam posts a day, then hide. Rinse, lather, repeat. Trublue doesn't know what month it is or what state he lives in, but has a fixation on necrophilia. You're supposed to despise your rival. That's how it works. Put an Oregon sub-board on a Husky board, and people are going to react. Hit a hornet's nest five times, and they might try to sting you....

You sucked haie's cock after he posted his uniform conspiracy bullshit even though you admitted you couldn't explain it. Fuck off. Your chosen role hear is to be haie's blowjob Tonto don't even pretend that you're anything else but what you are.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

You sucked haie's cock after he posted his uniform conspiracy bullshit even though you admitted you couldn't explain it. Fuck off. Your chosen role hear is to be haie's blowjob Tonto don't even pretend that you're anything else but what you are.
    Total coincidence that Oregon wore their "Mighty Oregon" throwbacks in a NY6 bowl against a team that they would normally only schedule as an OOC tune-up opponent.

You were busy hiding so you weren't here to admit that I'm right.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait until daddy heads to Bama

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

LOL.................................dumb as a bag of rocks.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Total coincidence that Oregon wore their "Mighty Oregon" throwbacks in a NY6 bowl against a team that they would normally only schedule as an OOC tune-up opponent.

You mean the exact same uniforms that they wore when playing the Cougs this year Kunt? The very same uniform they've worn at least two or three other times in the last 10 years? Oh that's right, it doesn't matter if Oregon wore the uniforms in other games, it only matters if they wear them in the games you list and then only in the game you list after the fact. Even if they wore that exact same uniform against Washington in 2014 when they kicked the shit out of you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the exact same uniforms that they wore when playing the Cougs this year Kunt? The very same uniform they've worn at least two or three other times in the last 10 years? Oh that's right, it doesn't matter if Oregon wore the uniforms in other games, it only matters if they wear them in the games you list and then only in the game you list after the fact. Even if they wore that exact same uniform against Washington in 2014 when they kicked the shit out of you.
    Bob makes my point for me. Again.
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I’m just glad that Derek makes this board available to the mentally impaired and emotionally challenged types like you @haie.

I guess.
  • Options

Wait until daddy heads to Bama

Hey coach show us how much interest you have in…

Auburn
    TAM
    BAMA

90-11 would have taken the first two in a heartbeat if they were even mildly interested.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

So you can't refute anything. You're one unstable faggot who routinely posts 60 times a day on a rival's board.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I’m just glad that Derek makes this board available to the mentally impaired and emotionally challenged types like you @haie.

I guess.
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

Okay Vancouver Poor.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I guess.
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

Okay Vancouver Poor.
    Vancouver rich is almost somehow worse
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I guess.
    Jesus Fucking Christ.

Okay Vancouver Poor.
    Vancouver rich is almost somehow worse
    Who is that again?
  • Options
    Anyone living in Camas
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 13
    thechatch said:

Anyone living in Camas

Again, who is that?

Sharpe, Fisher, Wafertech, etc. Pretty sure Camas has more money than a good chunk of Oregon small towns, including the whorehouse you slithered out of...