Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Last call for Roadie and Glady

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,589
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Bat signal meme.

Comments

• Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Will there be any womens at the gangbang?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Will there be any womens at the gangbang?

Nah, wouldn't want to kill the vibe.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

I love you. I love roadie. I love you all. Today is the culmination of our journey here on HH in a way (not saying I'm done poasting, don't twist, never). I registered here in the summer of 2013 because it was the only site I didn't feel like an ostracized pariah for having expectations. Now look at us.

Day of days. I'm in Houston, hit me up.

Just look for a dude a foot taller than everyone else and you've found him.
    @Gladstone only has 2" of Thunder on Old Yella.
    @YellowSnow might be a bigger size queen than me. 😉
    Being the tallest guy at school, on a team, or at in person event has always been critical to my identity and confidence as a man.

Then @Gladstone shows up at the TSIO Rose Bowl tailgate to totally dominate me in the height dept. I was broken man that day.
    So you’re saying that @Gladstone is the @PurpleBaze’s massive dong of humans?
    @huskyhooligan will have to chime in.
  • Options
    houseofpain247houseofpain247 Member Posts: 150
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

I love you. I love roadie. I love you all. Today is the culmination of our journey here on HH in a way (not saying I'm done poasting, don't twist, never). I registered here in the summer of 2013 because it was the only site I didn't feel like an ostracized pariah for having expectations. Now look at us.

Being the tallest guy at school, on a team, or at in person event has always been critical to my identity and confidence as a man.

Then @Gladstone shows up at the TSIO Rose Bowl tailgate to totally dominate me in the height dept. I was broken man that day.
    I have been the largest person in 95% of the rooms I've entered in my entire life. Then I met a giant. A friend of mine is 7'5". Every time I see him I feel so small and insignificant.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,436
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited January 8

Paging Jeremy Stevens too
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

I have been the largest person in 95% of the rooms I've entered in my entire life. Then I met a giant. A friend of mine is 7'5". Every time I see him I feel so small and insignificant.
    How big is his dick tho?