Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michigan fans interaction thread

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,237
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

4 275lb+ dudes?

that's a lot of dudes

Feces & friends average a weight of 275 lbs across the line.
    They push people's shit in
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Peenix this, Peenix that, Peenix was, Peenix is, etc., etc., etc....The way these Husky Mutts and the media are bragging up this dude, you'd think he's the second helping of Tom Brady, Joe Montana, and Terry Bradshaw all rolled into one. Lots and lots of praise for a Scatback/WR/RB with decent accuracy , that's for damn sure. In the pac-pu$$y 12, Peenix is some "superstar", predicted to be NFL caliber. He's got PREMIUM WR's, often covering up his mistakes, decent RB's, the second best offensive line in the country, and an inventory of wet-paper bag defenses to face every week. I keep hearing this "Peenix should have won the Heisman Trophy" crap every day, every channel, and every sports radio & tv broadcast on the planet. Are you kidding me here? I strongly believe pac-pu$$y 12 QB's should have NEVER, EVER been eligible to win the HT...the defenses are just so bad, I'm serious. To make matters worse, our no good, butterfly net carrying, nerd-****, POS Big Ten Commissioner, Tony PeeTitty, is bringing these defensive misfits into our Conference...and he's a f****** idiot for doing it, too!

Keep in mind, the pac-pu$$y 12 is the same conference that made dudes like Ryan Leaf, all U$C QBs ever, Marcus Mariota, Akili Smith, etc., look like "superstar" talent, too. Doesn't mean they were, though. Even scrubs look good against pac-pu$$y 12 defenses, am I wrong here? The way the media is dikkriding the pac-pu$$y 12, you'd think Michigan is facing some team from the NFC West Division. People are talking like these flea-infested Husky Mutts are the best team in NCAA history. No question they're good, but damn, this hype is getting out of control, especially about Peenix.

The thing is, Peenix had 4 solid years at Indiana, surrounded by serviceable WR's, and mostly decent talent behind him...yet against Championship style defenses in the Big 10 every week, he was average, at best. It's not his fault about the beast of a B10 schedule, though, and he made a wise decision getting out of the BRUTAL week-by-week wars in the B10. Too many hits, too much violence, and too much pressure.

Look at what I'm talking about...

INDIANA
    2018 219 passing yards
    2019 1394 passing yards
    2020 1645 passing yards
    2021 939 passing yards

WASHINGTON
    2022 4641 passing yards
    2023 4648 passing yards

See my point? Big Ten defenses are where scrubs like Peenix go to die. If Leaf, all U$C qb's ever, Mariota, Smith, or 99% of all pac-****** 12 QB's in history were in the B10, most of their numbers would be cut in half, I'm serious. We got back-up QB's in the B10 that could have portaled to the pac-pu$$y 12 and been labeled immediate "superstars", I'm serious. Playing QB is EASY when you face wet-paper-bag defenses every damn week...if Peenix was still at Indiana, he wouldn't even have made 3rd team All-Big 10 this year! Put Peenix up on a pedestal all you want, claim he's some "great" QB, whatever...but Monday night, he's gonna be having Big Ten flashbacks all night long, trust me! I hope we hit Peenix so hard, Mark Brunell feels the pain!

Go Blue, baby!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,518
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I talked to a Michigan State grad at PDX and he was excited to tell me how much he hates Michigan. He also had his 2 year old boy dressed in a pink tutu.

Only saw one Michigan fan on my second leg and he didn't say anything.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

4 275lb+ dudes?

that's a lot of dudes

Michigan fans encountering ole feces and frens

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

4 275lb+ dudes?

that's a lot of dudes

They've got an attitude and are ready to rumble!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We ended up in a bar out in Kemah, a group on 3 Michigan fans walked in, looked around, and headed back out the door, and then turned around when I yelled “that’s what I thought, pussies!”. One of them was bigger than my biggest friend. He was probably 6’8” and pushing 4 bills, but in his late 40s, so he was an easy target for a double leg takedown. They came back in, bought us drinks, I bought them drinks, and we talked a ton of shit about Ohio State and Oregon. They absolutely loved the fact that Ryan Day was @JoeEDangerously’s fake tough guy of the year. Fuckin great guys.

One of my favorite moves. Great in hockey and rugby.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 8
    Im convinced they're not real people. Bars with them is like a middle school dance, us on one side, them on the other.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,283
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 8
    Probably 25+ on my flight. I seem to be the only Dawg, which is a big departure from last week when at least 10 other Huskies flew down day of to New Orleans.
    Spoke to 1 in line who was nice enough and didn't have a game ticket yet, so there will be day of game secondary market competition.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 487
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Living in the STL, most Wolverine fans I meet are arrogant fucks who hate themselves and constantly wear their “big M” cap all the time to prove they are better and smarter than the locals. Missouri is also a “big M” logo, but comes without the arrogance, but the look is close enough that it can be confusing. Bama level arrogant, not Notre Dame level arrogant. Football wise good to talk to, much better than Ohio State, who are way more red neck and looking for insults to start a fight.

Michiganders act like it’s Harvard academically (Michigan is often a back up for the ivy applicant), but they don’t recognize a difference, always saying they wanted to go out west to Michigan to get away from family.

Experience may be a subset. First year of law school I dated a NY Jewish girl who went to Michigan. Met a lot of her Michigan cohort. WASPs had a similar story. The fans I meet today have a similar vibe. No one seems to be from Michigan, always someplace back east.

And despite the eventual cheating since I was a shiksa, damn fun girl. Liked to bake cookies naked, made “just the tip” into a very enjoyable experience, and not above fucking in her car between classes.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,575
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Peenix this, Peenix that, Peenix was, Peenix is, etc., etc., etc....The way these Husky Mutts and the media are bragging up this dude, you'd think he's the second helping of Tom Brady, Joe Montana, and Terry Bradshaw all rolled into one. Lots and lots of praise for a Scatback/WR/RB with decent accuracy , that's for damn sure. In the pac-pu$$y 12, Peenix is some "superstar", predicted to be NFL caliber. He's got PREMIUM WR's, often covering up his mistakes, decent RB's, the second best offensive line in the country, and an inventory of wet-paper bag defenses to face every week. I keep hearing this "Peenix should have won the Heisman Trophy" crap every day, every channel, and every sports radio & tv broadcast on the planet. Are you kidding me here? I strongly believe pac-pu$$y 12 QB's should have NEVER, EVER been eligible to win the HT...the defenses are just so bad, I'm serious. To make matters worse, our no good, butterfly net carrying, nerd-****, POS Big Ten Commissioner, Tony PeeTitty, is bringing these defensive misfits into our Conference...and he's a f****** idiot for doing it, too!

Keep in mind, the pac-pu$$y 12 is the same conference that made dudes like Ryan Leaf, all U$C QBs ever, Marcus Mariota, Akili Smith, etc., look like "superstar" talent, too. Doesn't mean they were, though. Even scrubs look good against pac-pu$$y 12 defenses, am I wrong here? The way the media is dikkriding the pac-pu$$y 12, you'd think Michigan is facing some team from the NFC West Division. People are talking like these flea-infested Husky Mutts are the best team in NCAA history. No question they're good, but damn, this hype is getting out of control, especially about Peenix.

The thing is, Peenix had 4 solid years at Indiana, surrounded by serviceable WR's, and mostly decent talent behind him...yet against Championship style defenses in the Big 10 every week, he was average, at best. It's not his fault about the beast of a B10 schedule, though, and he made a wise decision getting out of the BRUTAL week-by-week wars in the B10. Too many hits, too much violence, and too much pressure.

INDIANA
    2018 219 passing yards
    2019 1394 passing yards
    2020 1645 passing yards
    2021 939 passing yards

WASHINGTON
    2022 4641 passing yards
    2023 4648 passing yards

See my point? Big Ten defenses are where scrubs like Peenix go to die. If Leaf, all U$C qb's ever, Mariota, Smith, or 99% of all pac-****** 12 QB's in history were in the B10, most of their numbers would be cut in half, I'm serious. We got back-up QB's in the B10 that could have portaled to the pac-pu$$y 12 and been labeled immediate "superstars", I'm serious. Playing QB is EASY when you face wet-paper-bag defenses every damn week...if Peenix was still at Indiana, he wouldn't even have made 3rd team All-Big 10 this year! Put Peenix up on a pedestal all you want, claim he's some "great" QB, whatever...but Monday night, he's gonna be having Big Ten flashbacks all night long, trust me! I hope we hit Peenix so hard, Mark Brunell feels the pain!

Go Blue, baby!

This is all time high quality championship time trash talk… A+
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 760
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

INDIANA
    2018 219 passing yards
    2019 1394 passing yards
    2020 1645 passing yards
    2021 939 passing yards

WASHINGTON
    2022 4641 passing yards
    2023 4648 passing yards

Go Blue, baby!

Autism and fetal alcohol syndrome just remove the filter and allow this guy to say what pretty much all fans east of Boulder actually believe. Repsetk homie!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too many um fags at the mall. Can’t wait to be disappointed by the adidas gear.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Post your experiences here.

The ones we’ve come across so far have either been too cool to talk to us at all, or have been pretty cool. The ones we’ve talked to aren’t sure what’s going to happen, and acknowledge that Penix is scary as fuck and their defense hasn’t really been tested. We haven’t come across any shit talkers yet, but all 4 of us are Parker Brailsford’s size or bigger. Most of the Michigan fans I’ve seen are little dweebs.

I can confirm that Feces and his crew were ready to rumble.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,922
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

The ones we’ve come across so far have either been too cool to talk to us at all, or have been pretty cool. The ones we’ve talked to aren’t sure what’s going to happen, and acknowledge that Penix is scary as fuck and their defense hasn’t really been tested. We haven’t come across any shit talkers yet, but all 4 of us are Parker Brailsford’s size or bigger. Most of the Michigan fans I’ve seen are little dweebs.

True, just weren’t ready to converse.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

True, just weren’t ready to converse.
    That’s not entirely true, there just wasn’t room at the cool kids table for our oversized asses. My buddies aren’t HH guys anyway, so I didn’t want to force the circle jerk upon them. They were hungover bad, and running way too low on sleep, and they we basically angry bears.