Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Houston Pregame Circle Jerk

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Anyone getting drunk somewhere? My wife wants to go to bed but it’s 4pm Seattle time. This is basically my only free day here so I want to take advantage.

Me and my buddies are going out somewhere. Not sure where yet. One is snoring on the couch, which is probably for the best. He’s had a few whiskeys today.
    Please share. My wife won’t stop talking about how excited she is to put on pajamas.
    I'm already a little drunk. But I'm also going out to get more drunk. Had been planning to check out 8th Wonder Brewing based on some earlier chats and my general love of breweries.
    Apparently that’s where we’re going tonight
    I’m gonna try to meet you there. I can look for four guys who are about Parker Brailsford’s size?
    Just look for a purple, middle aged, homoerotic offensive line in questionable physical condition
  • Options
    Sobchak_SecuritySobchak_Security Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Done with Court by noon tomorrow. First round of beers is on me.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,898
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover where’s the circle jerk starting tomorrow?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Yeah confirming the plan would be appreciated. TYFYS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

1p-3p. Circle jerk #1.
    @fivehundredmileDAWG not sure what time - on site tailgating circle jerk #2. Forget location. Sure it’s in this thread somewhere.

That’s all I got.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Anyone getting drunk somewhere? My wife wants to go to bed but it’s 4pm Seattle time. This is basically my only free day here so I want to take advantage.

Me and my buddies are going out somewhere. Not sure where yet. One is snoring on the couch, which is probably for the best. He’s had a few whiskeys today.
    Please share. My wife won’t stop talking about how excited she is to put on pajamas.
    Sounds riveting. I’ll shoot you a DM when I figure out what our plan is.
    Headed to El Tiempo on Westheimer. This is how I keep my wife out for an extra hour.
    Almost went there but it looked crowded and were spent after waking up at 0430 eastern tim.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Headed to El Tiempo on Westheimer. This is how I keep my wife out for an extra hour.
    Almost went there but it looked crowded and were spent after waking up at 0430 eastern tim.
    They told me it’d be an hour wait so I went down the street to a bar. They called me after 10 minutes and we got in.

Currently at 8th Wonder Brewing if you want to come get a hand job after I’m done taking a shit.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

1pm at Flying Saucer. I plan to get there by 12:30 and will post here if it’s a go.

If it’s not, we’ll waddle over to 8th Wonder Brewing.
  • Options
    melurkyoulongtimemelurkyoulongtime Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

whlinder said:

1p-3p. Circle jerk #1.
    @fivehundredmileDAWG not sure what time - on site tailgating circle jerk #2. Forget location. Sure it’s in this thread somewhere.

That’s all I got.
    Circle jerk #1 flying saucer 1pm if memory serves. Don't know about the second jerk
  • Options
    Sobchak_SecuritySobchak_Security Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

They told me it’d be an hour wait so I went down the street to a bar. They called me after 10 minutes and we got in.

Currently at 8th Wonder Brewing if you want to come get a hand job after I’m done taking a shit.
    El T and 8th Wonder. Might as well be childless 30 year old Houston yuppie. Grab a Juice Joint and a Haterade for me.

• Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

El T and 8th Wonder. Might as well be childless 30 year old Houston yuppie. Grab a Juice Joint and a Haterade for me.

Half the reason I went to “El T” was because you recommended it!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Live report from Fan Fest

- Generally a good time for families and kids.
    - Michigan fans felt like Midwest Stanford fans, a little too posh and uppity to get rowdy.
    - They definitely are not the type the get greased up.
    - I had 5 groups ask where I bought my hat… told them I’d sell my 1/1 for $10k.
    - Merch area was slammed, line was 30 min, my kid was locked in on a metal water bottle.
    - Some Michigan fans (older dad and probably 35yo son) tried to cut the person in front of me about 20 min into the line. I chirped at him, he tried to say they were in line. Called him a liar and he went to the back of the actual line. Fucking fags.

You called out a chat-n-cut. Awesome. Larry David would be proud.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @fivehundredmileDAWG This does not look like tailgating weather.

• Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Great Dawgs turnout everywhere I've been tonight. #werunthistown
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

You sound confident in your public defender. Believe me, you don't want to get your hopes up.

• Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 183
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2-4 @ the Saucer still the plan?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

2-4 @ the Saucer still the plan?

1pm but close enough.
  • Options