Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Houston Pregame Circle Jerk

Comments

• Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fan zone… I am in you

Hold tight, I’m coming.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Folks this is what we call diplomatic immunity
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter

Fan zone… I am in you

Sark?
  • Options
    Sobchak_SecuritySobchak_Security Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I saw your hat (and boots). You were maybe 10 feet from me, the wife, and my 3 month old.

Said to her, "I bet that Husky is from Texas."
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club

I saw your hat (and boots). You were maybe 10 feet from me, the wife, and my 3 month old.

I thought I saw you in your dawgie hat, I was also in family mode.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone getting drunk somewhere? My wife wants to go to bed but it’s 4pm Seattle time. This is basically my only free day here so I want to take advantage.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was looking at those oversized hats for my work bookshelf… branded with 2024 CFP logo.

Decided I could figure a way to fly with it.

$175

I’m pours.

No hat.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,485
    Founders Club

Anyone getting drunk somewhere? My wife wants to go to bed but it’s 4pm Seattle time. This is basically my only free day here so I want to take advantage.

Me and my buddies are going out somewhere. Not sure where yet. One is snoring on the couch, which is probably for the best. He’s had a few whiskeys today.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

I was looking at those oversized hats for my work bookshelf… branded with 2024 CFP logo.

Decided I could figure a way to fly with it.

$175

I’m pours.

No hat.

Kreist. They’re pretty proud of that thing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Me and my buddies are going out somewhere. Not sure where yet. One is snoring on the couch, which is probably for the best. He’s had a few whiskeys today.
    Please share. My wife won’t stop talking about how excited she is to put on pajamas.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Please share. My wife won’t stop talking about how excited she is to put on pajamas.
    Sounds riveting. I’ll shoot you a DM when I figure out what our plan is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds riveting. I’ll shoot you a DM when I figure out what our plan is.
    Headed to El Tiempo on Westheimer. This is how I keep my wife out for an extra hour.
  • Options
    melurkyoulongtimemelurkyoulongtime Member Posts: 7
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

I'm already a little drunk. But I'm also going out to get more drunk. Had been planning to check out 8th Wonder Brewing based on some earlier chats and my general love of breweries.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm already a little drunk. But I'm also going out to get more drunk. Had been planning to check out 8th Wonder Brewing based on some earlier chats and my general love of breweries.
    That Roman douche told people to go there. If there’s anyone worthwhile I may consider showing up.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Apparently that’s where we’re going tonight
  • Options
    NookTunnelSyndromeNookTunnelSyndrome Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 184
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought I saw you in your dawgie hat, I was also in family mode.
    Saw sobchak as well @ the UW band thing, didn’t want to intrude, but wanted to send thanks for all the informative help. I got a big hat, didn’t even think about how to fly w/ it. Shit