Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not gonna lie

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
I want this game so bad. Indescribable. I want it so bad for all these kids. What this group has done over 27 games is absolutely insane. All the bullshit many of these kids dealt with at the hands of Cohen and Lake is criminal. Now to have the chance at a title is truly incredible.

My buddy calls Deboer the statue. He’s already earned one. So has Penix. What these two guys have done together since Indiana is lightning in a bottle. It’s rare air. To have this happen at Washington with the timing of Rome, Polk, McMillan, and the o-line is like winning the lottery. Then being able to put it all together is a script for a movie. Not leaving out the defense either. Their ability to show up at crucial moments is legendary.

I don’t even want to think about all these guys departing. All the personalities, the charisma and the brotherhood will be hard to see go.

They have one more game together and I have no doubt they will leave everything on the field. I believed the Sugar Bowl was going to be special and I believe Houston will be too.

I some of the vibes that I had when I went to the Whammy in Miami. The local media didn’t even talk about the Washington game. They were talking Florida state which I believe was still two weeks away for Miami.

Michigan by most has already been crowned. We shall what happens come Monday but I’m never doubting Deboer again. Never doubting this team. All in.

GO DAWGS! Get this done boys. True dawgs, true grinders, true believers. The Husky family has your back and we will give it all we got in the stands.

Comments

• Options
    NCDaWg38NCDaWg38 Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    From your fingers to the gods of football eyes.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    phineas said:

do young people still drink and party like they used to? i dont think ive heard one story of any of these players conducting themselves poorly outside the program. they are on a mission

Not sure it was party related, but the pod briefly discussed a player incident we’re not going to talk about.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,933
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was way more into it on 1/1/1992 because college football was different and better then, but it could be another 30 or 40 years before we get back. Maybe young people like Backthepack don't know any better and can get into it 110%
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,596
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

I want this game so bad. Indescribable. I want it so bad for all these kids. What this group has done over 27 games is absolutely insane. All the bullshit many of these kids dealt with at the hands of Cohen and Lake is criminal. Now to have the chance at a title is truly incredible.

My buddy calls Deboer the statue. He’s already earned one. So has Penix. What these two guys have done together since Indiana is lightning in a bottle. It’s rare air. To have this happen at Washington with the timing of Rome, Polk, McMillan, and the o-line is like winning the lottery. Then being able to put it all together is a script for a movie. Not leaving out the defense either. Their ability to show up at crucial moments is legendary.

I don’t even want to think about all these guys departing. All the personalities, the charisma and the brotherhood will be hard to see go.

They have one more game together and I have no doubt they will leave everything on the field. I believed the Sugar Bowl was going to be special and I believe Houston will be too.

I some of the vibes that I had when I went to the Whammy in Miami. The local media didn’t even talk about the Washington game. They were talking Florida state which I believe was still two weeks away for Miami.

Michigan by most has already been crowned. We shall what happens come Monday but I’m never doubting Deboer again. Never doubting this team. All in.

GO DAWGS! Get this done boys. True dawgs, true grinders, true believers. The Husky family has your back and we will give it all we got in the stands.

Somewhere between the pac CCG and the Sugar, my desire for winning switched from me wanting to win because I love the Huskies to I want them to win so the team goes out as winners.
    This is just how I feel as well.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s tough when you lose and can’t say “we’ll get them next year.” Very few college fans can say that and believe it. Both Michigan and Washington need to cash in on this opportunity.