Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not gonna lie

2»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Ditto.

TheHB said:

I’m getting all verklempt here reading these poasts

I’m going cry on Monday, I know it…Win or Lose. I also want this sooooo bad.

And I’m not talking “pretty” cry either, where I give this feminine sniffle before a single tear gently cascades down my cheek…

…it will be a full on ugly cry - eyes bloodshot red, snot dripping out of my nose, gulping for air inbetween sobs.

And I won’t care.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,707 Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

TheHB said:

And I’m not talking “pretty” cry either, where I give this feminine sniffle before a single tear gently cascades down my cheek…

…it will be a full on ugly cry - eyes bloodshot red, snot dripping out of my nose, gulping for air inbetween sobs.

And I won’t care.
    they are a special team. they deserve to hang the banner (they will). Seniors of these kids committed to pete and had to live through Slick Jimmy but they stuck it with and got themselves to the natty.
    If you'd like to change your handle again, @ExtendDeBoer is still available.
    What about @extendedboner? Feels more on brand.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,097 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 7

TheHB said:

And I won’t care.
    Shit, I started weeping uncontrollably yesterday while watching the 2012 marching band play Johnny Q, completely sober. Also every time I see a picture of Dubs.

We're doing this shit. I've never been so sure of anything in my life.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,870 Founders Club

TheHB said:

And I won’t care.
    I spent a good chunk of Tuesday playing grief therapist for Mrs Nacho.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,859 Swaye's Wigwam
    As I admitted previously, I cried like a baby after we beat Oregon in the CCG. I wasn’t emotional after beating Texas, aside from anger at the retardation of how the end played out. Monday night, I didn’t cry either. I think I was just in shock at the way that game went. Still kinda am. I’ve kinda moved on to acceptance at this point. There was no one to be angry at, aside from the coaches, but all the scheme in the world can’t overcome your QB playing like dog shit.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,210 Swaye's Wigwam

As I admitted previously, I cried like a baby after we beat Oregon in the CCG. I wasn’t emotional after beating Texas, aside from anger at the retardation of how the end played out. Monday night, I didn’t cry either. I think I was just in shock at the way that game went. Still kinda am. I’ve kinda moved on to acceptance at this point. There was no one to be angry at, aside from the coaches, but all the scheme in the world can’t overcome your QB playing like dog shit.

I may have made the mistake of watching highlights from them against TCU last year. I think Michigan was a bit better last year but it's deflating seeing Max Duggan's energy against them and how much more comfortable he looks as they get pressure and do their stupid fake blitzing shit. Really just feels like had Penix just been cool they would have been fine offensively. Looks to me like on that first int Odunze is standing there for an easy 9-10 and he's throwing some weird jump ball to Tybo?