Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarkisian admits Texas players dealt with nervousness throughout Sugar Bowl

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but I still wear my halfbrain badge with honor.

Your picture of a pour man’s chip Gaines during his cheat on Joann stage makes me think you’re young.
    I had to look up who those people are, so you can rest assured I’m old.
    I was in Waco for 3 yrs so that’s my excuse. Plus Joanna is hot.
    When did Chip cheat on her?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 6

Blayen said:

Every time I started to get nervous about this game I reflected back on all the big stage games Sark won when he was here. And then I felt better.

When my wife asked if I was nervous, I just told her that Sark was our bitch. Everything that happened at the end was simply to make sure that there was no doubt about that fact in his mind.

There's no way in hell you didn't at least feel a twinge of anxiety in the final seconds
    I wondered to myself… is this what it feels like to be a WSU fan.
    I was sure the feeling of the Super Bowl loss to NE was going to come back and haunt me forever. There is nothing worse than going from knowing with certainty your team is going to win then losing on the last play. I didn’t want to deal with that. I’d rather lose by 40.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    TheHB said:

Blayen said:

Every time I started to get nervous about this game I reflected back on all the big stage games Sark won when he was here. And then I felt better.

When my wife asked if I was nervous, I just told her that Sark was our bitch. Everything that happened at the end was simply to make sure that there was no doubt about that fact in his mind.

There's no way in hell you didn't at least feel a twinge of anxiety in the final seconds
    I was sure the feeling of the Super Bowl loss to NE was going to come back and haunt me forever. There is nothing worse than going from knowing with certainty your team is going to win then losing on the last play. I didn’t want to deal with that. I’d rather lose by 40.
    I knew even when the kick catch interference happened that UW would still win. If it was 98.4% of other coaches, I would've said UW was DOOMED.

but it was fucking Sark. no chance.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

TheHB said:

Blayen said:

I knew even when the kick catch interference happened that UW would still win. If it was 98.4% of other coaches, I would've said UW was DOOMED.

but it was fucking Sark. no chance.
    Yeah, it's all Sark.

Texas has a DC that dominated the Pac 12 and they got to hand pick their roster.