Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm starting to think

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,362 Founders Club
Washington wins big

Maybe by as much as 7 points

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,371 Swaye's Wigwam

Washington wins big

A more modest 4pts to fuck the spread.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I am ok even if it is by 1
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,872 Founders Club
    edited January 4

Washington wins big

I’ve thought the same about this matchup for over a month.

I’m just struggling with if that’s my logic brain or inner doog doing the thinking.

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,033 Standard Supporter
    edited January 5
    Wrong team favored. I expect to giz my pants over a comfortable lead only to question my existence over a close win down the stretch.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,709 Swaye's Wigwam

I would love nothing more than to blow their doors off in the first half and spend the 2nd half in party mode like the Seahawks Superb Owl win, but we can’t have nice things, so it’ll be stressful as fuck and take 20 years off my life.

The last 20 yrs of life suck ballz anyways so they are technically doing us a favor.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,791
    I believe the football gods do us right and deliver Michigan the justice all of CFB has asked for, during the biggest game on the biggest stage. Harbro has been stroked off for crimes committed and I think delivering him an offensive juggernaut to break his soul is on the menu.

This is our most dialed in game of the year. Penix goes for 400+ and 4 TDs

A monster FUCK YOU to all that doubted..... Dawgs by 21
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,378
    If “we” are up 7 going into the 4th, it will be a great tim to clear the bench and give the back-ups a lifetime memory, hardy-har-har…