Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer literally flipped the script

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Brock said his phone blew up when DeBoer was hired saying UW got the best coach in America

We were all ready to slit our throats because of it, who knew that an insurance salesman was part time top 5 CFB coach
    This ain't it, plenty of us were very happy with the hire from day one.
    Let’s not pretend like he was a sure thing, some where optimistic
    There is no such thing as a sure thing.

He was a very good hire. Lucky as hell since he wasn't Jen's first choice, but a very good hire at the tim. In retrospect he was a great hire.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Brock said his phone blew up when DeBoer was hired saying UW got the best coach in America

We were all ready to slit our throats because of it, who knew that an insurance salesman was part time top 5 CFB coach

He was a very good hire. Lucky as hell since he wasn't Jen's first choice, but a very good hire at the tim. In retrospect he was a great hire.
    Might be the best one we made after next Monday. It took Don James 6-8 years to build a natty team. Fucking Boner did under 2 years.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Might be the best one we made after next Monday. It took Don James 6-8 years to build a natty team. Fucking Boner did under 2 years.
    LIPO
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

LIPO
    LIPO
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

The portal helps.

Penix, Polk, Bernard, Johnson, Muhammad are all from the portal.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 4

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

We? All?

There were a few nameless individuals calling for Deboer to replace Lake when Lake was still the coach.
    First and right.

Me and @Baseman

I for one was pissed when Jen was still fucking around with the 3 coarches before that rejected her leopard print.

There's been many times where I've wanted to choke out @pawz for being first and wrong.

But I will remember to my dying day when he was first and right on DeBoer. And he said it to my face IRL.
    Emanuelle Chirque is and will always be hotter than Margo Robbie (or whatever her name is)

Sorry not sorry.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    Founders Club

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

We? All?

There were a few nameless individuals calling for Deboer to replace Lake when Lake was still the coach.
    First and right.

Me and @Baseman

I for one was pissed when Jen was still fucking around with the 3 coarches before that rejected her leopard print.

Sorry jack, get in line. I was first.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/89470/we-should-hire-the-fresno-st-coach/p1
    Good for you. Throwing darts blindfolded long before Lake’s employment was in material danger.

Long live St Ruperake.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

What’s telling is we call him DeBoer now.

I noticed that awhile back

I think @Swaye is the only one who has continued to carry that torch
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,540
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

We? All?

First and right.

Me and @Baseman

There's been many times where I've wanted to choke out @pawz for being first and wrong.

But I will remember to my dying day when he was first and right on DeBoer. And he said it to my face IRL.
    Emanuelle Chirque is and will always be hotter than Margo Robbie (or whatever her name is)

Sorry not sorry.

Eh, as a good man I once heard say "I like em thick as corn bread."
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    Founders Club

pawz said:

pawz said:

FireCohen said:

chuck said:

FireCohen said:

We? All?

First and right.

Me and @Baseman

Sorry not sorry.

Eh, as a good man I once heard say "I like em thick as corn bread."

Agree!
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,540
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

FireCohen said:

I thought his floor was really low, especially in the Pac-12. Thought he could easily get them to making a bowl every year and having an offense and QB play which would be fun to watch. I was worried his ceiling was low though specifically in his ability to recruit and create flash at a program that seemed light years behind in NIL and recruiting. I still have some worries about thatbut who gives a fuck right now?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably drinking shitty day old folgers from a Styrofoam cup.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

His move on the 2nd 4th down attempt was fucking madman shit. I'm talking about him having Penix go out to pretend they and get Texas to go offsides, calls timeout, then puts his fucking offense back out there to go for it.

Never seen anything like it, if another coach has don't it -- props to them too.

I hate the draw them offsides attempt only to call time out. I was like

Then they come out and get it. Boing

I think DeBoer may have done it last season
    Exactly, take the delay of game and punt it away.

Anyone know what game opponent he did the same too last year? Can't believe I missed it.
    Didn't he do this in the apple cup? Before Odunze run.
    Like JoeE, I wasn't drinking during the sugar bowl, however, I was three sheets to the wind for the AC. Definitely can't recall much beyond how much of a chance we gave WSU.