Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Give Michigan their Roses

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    my concern is washington not being able to stop the run and not facing sark who you can count on not to lean on it enough
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

It's hard to judge how great they really are from their playoff game. Alabama was kind of a mess (so were they at times) and still had them in the 4th quarter.

Really hoping that like Texas, their defense is overrated. As PGOS stated, if they haven't played better than a top 40 offense then you can't really say that their defense is better than what UW just carved up.

What they did to Penn St worries me. UW will try to force McCarthy to beat them and I hope like everyone else this year, including Oregon/Utah/Texas, they will get spooked and think they have to throw it to keep up with the scoring.

The weather forecast has worried as well, but hopefully it isn't a cold rain + a shit ton of wind like in PNW.

huh?
    If they rush for 230 at 5 yards/c we are fucked.
    Oregon ran for 204 at 5 yards a clip and still lost.
    Yup

If UW scores in the first half it negates that
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

It's hard to judge how great they really are from their playoff game. Alabama was kind of a mess (so were they at times) and still had them in the 4th quarter.

Really hoping that like Texas, their defense is overrated. As PGOS stated, if they haven't played better than a top 40 offense then you can't really say that their defense is better than what UW just carved up.

What they did to Penn St worries me. UW will try to force McCarthy to beat them and I hope like everyone else this year, including Oregon/Utah/Texas, they will get spooked and think they have to throw it to keep up with the scoring.

The weather forecast has worried as well, but hopefully it isn't a cold rain + a shit ton of wind like in PNW.

huh?
    If they rush for 230 at 5 yards/c we are fucked.
    Oregon ran for 204 at 5 yards a clip and still lost.
    🍺
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    If we can contain Corum, we win big. Donovan Edwards, their RB2 and pass catcher, has been straight up awful this year. Roman Wilson is the only weapon we need to worry about in terms of the pass.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I agree UWs offense will be a life changing experience for Michigan and their fans. I worry about the run d after Texas. Will Morell force McCarthy to throw? I hope so
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW needs to score early on deep balls or get some good stops early before the run game gets moving.

Michigan has a better run game than Oregon but not the perimeter or passing. We go up by 3 scores they are toast.

This will be Beavis but in a dome without the rainstorm.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    phineas said:

my concern is washington not being able to stop the run and not facing sark who you can count on not to lean on it enough

this. michigan running the ball, keeping uw offense off the field, uw offense cant get in rhythm.

flashbacks to the asu game.

if the defense can stop michigan running game then we? are champs.