Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HOUSTON ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm pretty close to going. Probably staying downtown on Sunday night (20 mins away from the stadium via @Yousef_#1UberDriver) and tickets around the 15 or 20 yard line. Flying back Tuesday.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Section 114 is where we’ll be
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    What’s going on in Houston?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,314
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Front row behind the Huskieieieies bench is only 15K per ticket!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

On January 7 the Museum of Fine Arts is hosting Robert Frank and Todd Webb: Across America 1955
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    Founders Club

The internet halfbrains are about to win the war
  • Options
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

+ fees so actually $19K
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Hands off. My son got a bonus at work and missed my birthday so I'm working him for those seats.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Flights reserved and will book shortly … driving down to PDX and into DFW

Driving from there to the Gulf for a few days of great views and some golf

Fingers crossed on the tickets at this point
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

Last I heard was UW had way more tickets for this game than they had expected. Hopefully it won't be that big of an issue for everyone on here looking for tickets to be able to get them without taking out a second mortgage.

Called the ticket office yesterday afternoon and the galsm said they sold out already.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,005
    Founders Club

Flying in to Dallas on Sunday with Mrs can stacker, staying with an old section 8/grocery friend of mine there, driving to Houston on Monday morning, drive back to Dallas on Tuesday and fly home Wednesday morning. Anyone want to get my kids off to school next week? Still trying to figure that one out.

DFW or Lovers?

I’m flying into Lovers because I’m so romantic. Keep an eye for me, I’m be getting a ride through the terminal on the fat person cart wearing a purple mumu.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 3

Flying in to Dallas on Sunday with Mrs can stacker, staying with an old section 8/grocery friend of mine there, driving to Houston on Monday morning, drive back to Dallas on Tuesday and fly home Wednesday morning. Anyone want to get my kids off to school next week? Still trying to figure that one out.

DFW or Lovers?

I’m flying into Lovers because I’m so romantic. Keep an eye for me, I’m be getting a ride through the terminal on the fat person cart wearing a purple mumu.
    Depending on when you arrive, if you’re looking for a low key sit down meal, Celebration on lovers lane about 5 min from Love Field is my favorite dollar for dollar restaurant in Dallas. Family style Texas comfort food from scratch, and they give you seconds of your meal for free.

• Options
    Founders Club

DFW or Lovers?

Depending on when you arrive, if you’re looking for a low key sit down meal, Celebration on lovers lane about 5 min from Love Field is my favorite dollar for dollar restaurant in Dallas. Family style Texas comfort food from scratch, and they give you seconds of your meal for free.

We land around 11:30am. This should be perfect for lunch, hopefully they don’t bar the doors when they see me coming.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

DFW or Lovers?

We land around 11:30am. This should be perfect for lunch, hopefully they don’t bar the doors when they see me coming.
    Chicken fried chicken with jalapeño gravy… yore welcome
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,047
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 3

I'll be at home so UW will win

I learned this week that I need to take next Tuesday off.

#MeToo

I went to the Rose and Peach Bowls. Ya'll don't want Yella and @RaceBannon at this game.