Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Michigan vs Alabama Rose Bowel game thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

@SECDAWG

Fukn shoot me caus of SEC SEC SEC!!

Bama O played like shit. Lucky their D kept them in the game. Uncharacteristic of what I watch from Bama and had a little to do with MI D. The BIG whole conference has been pretty beat up by the SEC this bowl season, even if all but one is meaningless. And on top of that, and I’m biased, iF the GA team that played FSU healthy as they were played MI tonight, it would have been a beating, IMO.

Now, I’m saying that, and that’s my opinion, like the ones y’all have hated on recently, y’all give TX hell. Pulling for y’all all the way. I just said if Bama wins this game, and yalls dooging not respecting TX, I’d like to see Bama rectify that loss. I don’t expect anyone here to understand that, it don’t go deep enough. But what’s it’s say about GA if Bama gets beat?? Black eye for sure, even if no one understands that here.

Now that the SEC is out of it, even tho MI beat the SEC Champ and I tried to tell y’all the reasons, I want WA to win this caus if you guys. Period.

Flame on. As usual.
    woulda coulda shoulda
    I think he’s right though… buttfuck ‘em.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2

SECDAWG said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

@SECDAWG

Bama O played like shit. Lucky their D kept them in the game. Uncharacteristic of what I watch from Bama and had a little to do with MI D. The BIG whole conference has been pretty beat up by the SEC this bowl season, even if all but one is meaningless. And on top of that, and I’m biased, iF the GA team that played FSU healthy as they were played MI tonight, it would have been a beating, IMO.

Now, I’m saying that, and that’s my opinion, like the ones y’all have hated on recently, y’all give TX hell. Pulling for y’all all the way. I just said if Bama wins this game, and yalls dooging not respecting TX, I’d like to see Bama rectify that loss. I don’t expect anyone here to understand that, it don’t go deep enough. But what’s it’s say about GA if Bama gets beat?? Black eye for sure, even if no one understands that here.

Now that the SEC is out of it, even tho MI beat the SEC Champ and I tried to tell y’all the reasons, I want WA to win this caus if you guys. Period.

Flame on. As usual.
    Bless your little heart partner, never give up the faith. SEC SEC SEC played like shit, they weren't physically handled by a superior team with superior players. Except they were. Gotta give credit where credit is due. 2023 Michigan is better than 2023 SEC SEC SEC champ Alabama. Nuff said on that.
    Bama got beat. Have your reasons, I have mine and Bama being “manhandled” wasn’t one of em. Offense was anemic with Milroe and shit the bed, snapping the ball on the ground, and basically just young. It’s the worst team Saban has brought to the CFP but he got there. GA lost the SECCG for a myriad of reasons and mostly banged up.

And GA would have beat Michigan like a drum with even the team they fielded against FSU that healthy. But carry on with the dumbassery.
  • Options
    phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

@SECDAWG

Flame on. As usual.
    woulda coulda shoulda
    Always, ehhh?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

@SECDAWG

Flame on. As usual.
    Bless your little heart partner, never give up the faith. SEC SEC SEC played like shit, they weren't physically handled by a superior team with superior players. Except they were. Gotta give credit where credit is due. 2023 Michigan is better than 2023 SEC SEC SEC champ Alabama. Nuff said on that.
    Bama got beat. Have your reasons, I have mine and Bama being “manhandled” wasn’t one of em. Offense was anemic with Milroe and shit the bed, snapping the ball on the ground, and basically just young. It’s the worst team Saban has brought to the CFP but he got there. GA lost the SECCG for a myriad of reasons and mostly banged up.

And GA would have beat Michigan like a drum with even the team they fielded against FSU that healthy. But carry on with the dumbassery.
    Bummer got beat because they have a QB with a speed limit IQ. END OF FUCKING STORY
  • Options
    edited January 2
    Thanks and I absolutely think you’re right. I think GA would have beat Michigan “healthy “ bad. Don’t mean they’d be yalls Dawgs but would have been awesome to se Dawgs on DWAGS. Caus …

I think you guys have this game.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC

@SECDAWG

Flame on. As usual.

Here is what we know. Alabama beat Georgia straight up. Michigan beat Alabama straight up, and did it in part by being better than Alabama at the LOS. The margin in the Rose Bowl could have been much larger if not for multiple Michigan miscues. Michigan proved they are better than Alabama on the field.
  • Options
    Here’s what I know, Bama beat an unhealthy GA team and had bad officiating.

However, no excuse.

It’s over.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

However, no excuse.

It’s over.

No excuse except for the two you just queefed. God bless your little heart, never give up, SEC SEC SEC !!!!1111!!!
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

However, no excuse.

It’s over.

No excuse except for the two you just queefed. God bless your little heart, never give up, SEC SEC SEC !!!!1111!!!

Pretty sure I said that.

And also, be glad no one faced Big G healthy.

Now focus…
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,119
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Definitely not big Penix energy
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seriously, his dick was edited out of that video, right? I mean... it's not even there.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 7

Seriously, his dick was edited out of that video, right? I mean... it's not even there.

Definitely a man-gina.