Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How nervous are you?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I have already made plans for the Natty

As I’ve said earlier this season, I’ve been in a perpetual state of waiting for the other shoe to drop because of how this team’s M.O. has been “bend but don’t break”.

I told my BIL (a Longhorn) that I can’t watch this game with him, which made him sad but he understood.

if they win, maybe time for your sister/brother to get new husband
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2023
    Meh, none of the selections of the poll fit my bill. TBH.

Too much dooging here, IMO. Totally discrediting Sark and TX. Already looking toward Bama. Or Meatchicken.

Love messing with y’all but with the takes here, esp with me and what I’ve seen, leaning TX.

Now would like TX to win caus of what I’ve seen here with the dooging and discrediting, not taking Sark and TX serious as I’ve said, and Bama rectify that loss against TX in the NC game for the SEC.

And that’s what about to happen. HTH.
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meh, Sark is on the other sideline
    SECDAWG said:

Too much dooging here, IMO. Totally discrediting Sark and TX. Already looking toward Bama. Or Meatchicken.

Love messing with y’all but with the takes here, esp with me and what I’ve seen, leaning TX.

Now would like TX to win caus of what I’ve seen here with the dooging and discrediting, not taking Sark and TX serious as I’ve said, and Bama rectify that loss against TX in the NC game for the SEC.

Don’t act brand new, pod
  • Options
    Keep dooging.

Oughta help. Proving my point.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Guess what I’m saying is I have seen more
    Dooging than humble.

WA is going to be damn lucky to win this game even tho most here are looking toward Bama. Or Meatchicken.

I just don’t see it. WA may win but it won’t be a cakewalk but the posters here make me wanna see a rematch for TX and Bama just to shut the fuckers up that keep pissing on the SEC and Bama when they beat em in a rematch..

You guys need to get a grip. TX is about to beat y’all. Physically.

Y’all/our(love y’all and HCH) is about to face the best team y’all have played all year.

Texas is for real.

What y’all need to do is laugh. Laugh that shit off.

This will be an ugly game. I’m the trenches. WA only chance if they can protect Penis. That’s it.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Write in

Truly gutted and sick to my stomach

Is this photo from before or after last years game?
    that is from a recent practice where he chewed a position coach out in front of the team. he’s fine.
    Perfectly normal. Perfectly healthy.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG needs to touch grass
  • Options

SECDAWG needs to touch grass

No, no I don’t. I know our league. The level of Doog here is concerning looking past Tx.

TX VS Bama in a rematch is what’s coming, my man. Unless the WA players are taking this game more seriously than what I’ve seen here.

HTH
  • Options
    IOW, the PAC hasn’t turned out to be as strong as advertised.

WA May wouldn’t beat Ole Miss or LSU or Mizzu. Much less Bama or GA.

Keep that in perspective.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

We knew this a month ago jackass

You change who you cheer for all the time. Not a real fan. Troll only.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

We knew this a month ago jackass

You change who you cheer for all the time. Not a real fan. Troll only.
    No sir. At all. I’d think y’all would be more humble and take TX seriously. I’m here with y’all and Fuck TX. But the dooging, the pompous shit, I’ve watched both and idt y’all understand or take this team seriously and it aggravates me. TX is for real. They may beat WA by 3 scores.

I’d expect more humbleness here. I would. But many are already looking toward Bama.

Y’all about to get beat up. The lack of seriousness here is what I’m talking about and so it makes me want Bama who I’m no fan of to rectify that early loss to TX for OUR conference. Frankly caus I’m tired of seeing and hearing it from folks other than y’all.

That’s all.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Delete.

• Options
    edited December 2023

SECDAWG said:

Delete.
    My pod, let me explain just a minute, allow me that and I’ll move on..I’m aggravated with the level of Doog these past weeks. I’ve been warning, many has but many has been discrediting Sark and TX and making fun and Hardy Har Har…iOW, it’s a given, WA has won this one, who we facing, Bama or Meatchicken???

I’ve been on the hill warning, to hilarity from here, THIS ain’t the same TX or SARK team anyone has played. They beat Bama in TTown and lost one game by a second.

Neither is indicative of this team. They are WAY more physical than anyone WA has played. Oregon included.

To expound, the PAC hasn’t turned out to be the conference we thought they are..think
    Of the losses guys. MS ST beat AZ and what did Notre Dame did today against Beavs today. I wouldn’t put is past Liberty to keep it close with Ducks…

IOW, and listen, close, y’all have a measuring stick..that measuring stick
    Is who y’all have played and who they’ve played… look at that stick. This year.

I mean, my HS team was all pro, beating everyone 100-0, til we ran up on a 5A powerhouse. Then got ugly. Got beat up. But we all thought we were world beaters til then. Perspective was a bitch.

Humble pie was even worse…

• Options
    It’s what ever y’all wanna do.

I just hope WA players ain’t as Doog and stoooid as these guys and gals here. Period.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shaking and about to vomit
    Using AZ v Mud Dawg and the Sun bowl is peak low information fan shit.

Bama lost to Texas, Washington beat them on the road when they still had Brooks, with a worse OL and RB than we have this year.
  • Options
    haie said:

Bama lost to Texas, Washington beat them on the road when they still had Brooks, with a worse OL and RB than we have this year.

OK. Howd Beavers fair today? How UTah and Cal fair?

PAC ain’t that good. AZ beat OU that lost to MSU, last In SECWest.

Meh, semantics, this and that. Point is, PAC is absolutely not how good we thought they were at beginning of season. USC, UTah, Oregon St and even Oregon turned out to suck. Colorado leads the way.

If you or anyone here thumping your chest about winning the PAC 12 conf championship caus of these teams, including beating OR twice, that ain’t good:

HTH
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shaking and about to vomit
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

OK. Howd Beavers fair today? How UTah and Cal fair?

PAC ain’t that good. AZ beat OU that lost to MSU, last In SECWest.

Meh, semantics, this and that. Point is, PAC is absolutely not how good we thought they were at beginning of season. USC, UTah, Oregon St and even Oregon turned out to suck. Colorado leads the way.

If you or anyone here thumping your chest about winning the PAC 12 conf championship caus of these teams, including beating OR twice, that ain’t good:

HTH
    Cal sucks and shouldn't have made a bowl. Chip/UCLA mailed it in eoy to get them eligible.

Utah hasn't had their team all year + even more guys opted out.

Beavers I'll let you look the bitch up yourself.

Mizzou sucks btw and Ohio State didn't want to be there let alone play a 3rd string QB.

I don't even give a shit about the Pac carcass. It was Washington, Oregon and then a bunch of butthurt schools that mailed it in after they took their L's.