Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How nervous are you?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I have already made plans for the Natty
    I like seeing @SECDAWG scream into the void in this thread
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meh, Sark is on the other sideline
    Bowl games don’t mean anything anymore with teams missing half their players
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Anybody prematurely claiming Texas and Sark as a bonafide SEC team shouldn’t be betting on football
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think you've hit the GTFO point, pod. Long walk on beach is too sandy for your vag anymore.

Why can't you let us Doog and be confident? It's been awhile ya know, I think we deserve it
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Shaking and about to vomit
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

Using AZ v Mud Dawg and the Sun bowl is peak low information fan shit.

Bama lost to Texas, Washington beat them on the road when they still had Brooks, with a worse OL and RB than we have this year.

OK. Howd Beavers fair today? How UTah and Cal fair?

PAC ain’t that good. AZ beat OU that lost to MSU, last In SECWest.

Meh, semantics, this and that. Point is, PAC is absolutely not how good we thought they were at beginning of season. USC, UTah, Oregon St and even Oregon turned out to suck. Colorado leads the way.

If you or anyone here thumping your chest about winning the PAC 12 conf championship caus of these teams, including beating OR twice, that ain’t good:

HTH
    revoking your hmmrhead status, pod
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ve defended you a little bit here and there BUT your takes in this thread are possibly the dumbest shit you’ve said on here.

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Meh, none of the selections of the poll fit my bill. TBH.

Too much dooging here, IMO. Totally discrediting Sark and TX. Already looking toward Bama. Or Meatchicken.

Love messing with y’all but with the takes here, esp with me and what I’ve seen, leaning TX.

Now would like TX to win caus of what I’ve seen here with the dooging and discrediting, not taking Sark and TX serious as I’ve said, and Bama rectify that loss against TX in the NC game for the SEC.

And that’s what about to happen. HTH.

We knew this a month ago jackass

You change who you cheer for all the time. Not a real fan. Troll only.
    No sir. At all. I’d think y’all would be more humble and take TX seriously. I’m here with y’all and Fuck TX. But the dooging, the pompous shit, I’ve watched both and idt y’all understand or take this team seriously and it aggravates me. TX is for real. They may beat WA by 3 scores.

I’d expect more humbleness here. I would. But many are already looking toward Bama.

Y’all about to get beat up. The lack of seriousness here is what I’m talking about and so it makes me want Bama who I’m no fan of to rectify that early loss to TX for OUR conference. Frankly caus I’m tired of seeing and hearing it from folks other than y’all.

That’s all.
    Reviewing fan message boards is always a good way of measuring the pulse of the team. Fucking dumbass.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Too much dooging here, IMO. Totally discrediting Sark and TX. Already looking toward Bama. Or Meatchicken.

Love messing with y’all but with the takes here, esp with me and what I’ve seen, leaning TX.

Now would like TX to win caus of what I’ve seen here with the dooging and discrediting, not taking Sark and TX serious as I’ve said, and Bama rectify that loss against TX in the NC game for the SEC.

No sir. At all. I’d think y’all would be more humble and take TX seriously. I’m here with y’all and Fuck TX. But the dooging, the pompous shit, I’ve watched both and idt y’all understand or take this team seriously and it aggravates me. TX is for real. They may beat WA by 3 scores.

I’d expect more humbleness here. I would. But many are already looking toward Bama.

Y’all about to get beat up. The lack of seriousness here is what I’m talking about and so it makes me want Bama who I’m no fan of to rectify that early loss to TX for OUR conference. Frankly caus I’m tired of seeing and hearing it from folks other than y’all.

That’s all.
    Reviewing fan message boards is always a good way of measuring the pulse of the team. Fucking dumbass.
    Ummm, message boards have no affect on my opinion of yer quoted post. At all.

You ever played or just talk shit in hopes of a chin?

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

That’s all.
    Ummm, message boards have no affect on my opinion of yer quoted post. At all.

A week ago you were saying UW in a close one at the end. Now you think it's Texas by three scores (17÷, which is a joke if you understood DeBoer's track record) because posters on this bored are too confident?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Sativa nervous.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shaking and about to vomit
    ESPNU had some full game replays on and I watched the last 1.5 quarters of the Alamo bowl. We just calmly moved up and down the field on them, only a few tight conversions needed by Culp and McMillan.

Last TD was a 6 minute drive, and the last drive we still marched it into their end and Penix threw a bullet into double coverage where Giles had a pretty good chance to end the game at that point.

Then another backbreaker sack where Ewers just panicked pretty quick in his progression.

Get it done Fats.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

LawDawg1 said:

SECDAWG said:

Canadawg said:

SECDAWG said:

That’s all.

Of course. But unlike you, I have never gone straight for the fuck offs so easily.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,310
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    whlinder said:

RE Texas fans, I have a golfing buddy who is one (as an alum) and who also has a kid going to Penn State now.

Last year I told him how they were going to lose and he was so confident. And I reminded him that I know who his coach is.

When we played a match play match over the summer I won the first 8 holes and closed him out on like hole 12.

He’s going to the game too and we’re on the same flight. He’s still the same level of confidence. I reminded him I know who his coach is.

Update: he is seated next to me on the flight home.

(We are not in the first row behind first class. Exit row where it’s at)