Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogman.kim trying to take advantage?

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Oh, and there's a reason Jake Browning just signed aid agreement. Coach knows he's the only hope. Same with Eason.
  • Options
    Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Kimmy is pissed he is more dialed into UW basketball recruiting than UW football in the fall. I'm banned over there but last week their cover stories seemed to be hoops related during the first week of Pac play. Hopefully Doogman doesn't fall like Derek.

I hope we get a good rant on the LPT during your next podcast....inside tip, Kim got pissy with Fetters in their last podcast after the game. Even gave Fetters a "moving on" next and I found it entertaining. Also they have added the idiot intern kid and KimmyJR, like one Grizzy wasn't enough. It was a short 30 min podcast while I was nursing my hangover.

I know I should DIAFF but I am a whore for Doog talk so fuck off.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Oh, and there's a reason Jake Browning just signed aid agreement. Coach knows he's the only hope. Same with Eason.

Doogs love 17 year old QBs.
  • Options
    Disciple_2_HoleDisciple_2_Hole Member Posts: 122
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited September 2014

Until that play works Kim you fucking cheerleader. When your offense cant score points and you have a chance to win deep into the 4th quarter, you take it. I hated the call because EVERYONE in white (and black) knew it was coming. But it happened and we lost. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Dont try to fool Stanford, and dont listen to anything the creepy wino has to say.

Puppy you clearly listen to them on the radio because I hear you rant about what they say all the time. What's up with that?

Peterman will land Eason too.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Some 18 year old is not going to make or break a season, when will you fucking doogs learn?
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kim's comment is fucking stupid anyway. Plenty of teams run trick plays in the 4th quarter. And win. To make a general statement like that is ridiculous

Exactly. The Boise/Oklahoma game comes to mind.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,087
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Kim's comment is fucking stupid anyway. Plenty of teams run trick plays in the 4th quarter. And win. To make a general statement like that is ridiculous

Fixed for brevity.
    That brought the LULZ.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Until that play works Kim you fucking cheerleader. When your offense cant score points and you have a chance to win deep into the 4th quarter, you take it. I hated the call because EVERYONE in white (and black) knew it was coming. But it happened and we lost. Chalk it up to a learning experience. Dont try to fool Stanford, and dont listen to anything the creepy wino has to say.

Difficulty: Even if you get that fourth down, you still have to get two more first downs to kick a field goal fucko.
  • Options

Fuck calling it a learning experience. That was bullshit doogs said about Sark. Petersen doesn't need to learn anything. He made a terrible call with the fake punt. Saban fucked up last year against Auburn. Don James fucked up sometimes too. It's going to happen.

Spurrier fucked up big time yesterday too.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2014

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Being right for the wrong reason doesnt make you right. It makes you Kim a contrarian asshole.
  • Options

Being right for the wrong reason doesnt make you right. It makes you a contrarian asshole.
    Is this about Kim or me?

Abundance?
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Being right for the wrong reason doesnt make you right. It makes you a contrarian asshole.
    Is this about Kim or me?

Abundance?
    Abundance is always right, but Kim.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Difficulty: Even if you get that fourth down, you still have to get two more first downs to kick a field goal fucko.
    Pretty sure Peterman was banking on Shaq running free into FG range or possibly to the house (ILTCTEZTH). Much like the rekick decision, Pete was rolling the dice on special teams making a play the offense couldn't.